Got my authentic Ryan Miller USA hockey jersey in the mail today

zow2

...instead of our awesome goalie's name on the back it says PARISE, as in Zach Parise of the New Jersey Devils. Oh those whacky Chinese. Did they think i wouldn't notice? I mean c'mon, they are such phony's over there. I'm writing them back now to complain. I will say the jersey is awesome and I love it except for the name on the back. It probably would sell for $140- $150 in the stores right now. I know we have had a few DHGate threads on here so i wanted to pass this along. Be wary of what you order. The price is right though.

sorry my friend.....but you sporting a miller jersey won't be enough support to help USA win gold. We are poised to become the top host city for gold medals. Only fitting that we destroy the States on Sunday and claim another gold in the biggest of all winter games. Im sorry, but its destiny. After this is all over, we can shelve our differences and refocus on our beloved Buffalo Bills, and cheer them on into the post-season. :unsure:

sorry my friend.....but you sporting a miller jersey won't be enough support to help USA win gold. We are poised to become the top host city for gold medals. Only fitting that we destroy the States on Sunday and claim another gold in the biggest of all winter games. Im sorry, but its destiny. After this is all over, we can shelve our differences and refocus on our beloved Buffalo Bills, and cheer them on into the post-season. :nana:

Link

As long as we're doing some friendly smack talk here's a joke told to me by a Hoser;

The Canadian P.M. was entertaining the President of U.S. and Mexico's Presidente at a pub in Canada to discuss North American affairs.

When it comes time to order, Mexico's Presidente orders a Corona.

P.of U.S.A. orders a Budweiser.

Canada's Prime Minister orders a Coca~Cola.

When asked by his guests why he didn't order a beer, he replies "I figured since you guys aren't drinking beer, it would be inappropriate for me to drink beer..."

:unsure:

sorry my friend.....but you sporting a miller jersey won't be enough support to help USA win gold. We are poised to become the top host city for gold medals. Only fitting that we destroy the States on Sunday and claim another gold in the biggest of all winter games. Im sorry, but its destiny. After this is all over, we can shelve our differences and refocus on our beloved Buffalo Bills, and cheer them on into the post-season. :unsure:

This from a fan who's team almost coughed up a hairball against Slovakia yesterday. One crossbar away from choking away a 3-goal lead in the last 5 minutes. If I'm a canuck fan I would not be talking crap.

PTR

I realy like Miller and the sabres, but I want to see him go down hard tommarow. I think we're clicking and it should be one hell of a show down. Miller is proving on the world stage that he is one of the best, if not THE BEST at his proffesion. If Marty B wasn't trying to play baseball with the puck, the game would have been closer. I could say the same thing about Crosby almost pounding in a goal in the last 2 min before the empty netter. If you were to measure all sports by 'what if' an inch here, an inch there, historic results would obviously be drasticaly different. So Slovakia missed by a couple inches, so did Crosby in the USA game. This is just a great chance for us to get revenge and continue on with such a fantastic story about fulfulling a destiny.

This from a fan who's team almost coughed up a hairball against Slovakia yesterday. One crossbar away from choking away a 3-goal lead in the last 5 minutes. If I'm a canuck fan I would not be talking crap.

PTR

blah blah blah..and Canada should have blown them out in the first period with the chances they had. Should have, could have would have doesn't matter.

...instead of our awesome goalie's name on the back it says PARISE, as in Zach Parise of the New Jersey Devils. Oh those whacky Chinese. Did they think i wouldn't notice? I mean c'mon, they are such phony's over there. I'm writing them back now to complain. I will say the jersey is awesome and I love it except for the name on the back. It probably would sell for $140- $150 in the stores right now. I know we have had a few DHGate threads on here so i wanted to pass this along. Be wary of what you order. The price is right though.

How is it "authentic" if it came from Red China?

sorry my friend.....but you sporting a miller jersey won't be enough support to help USA win gold. We are poised to become the top host city for gold medals. Only fitting that we destroy the States on Sunday and claim another gold in the biggest of all winter games. Im sorry, but its destiny. After this is all over, we can shelve our differences and refocus on our beloved Buffalo Bills, and cheer them on into the post-season. :rolleyes:

My sisters did it first and my brothers will be next.

My only regret is that I could not go on the ice with my toothless alcoholic sisters for their display of what Canada is really all about:

Being drunk.

If I get "hit" by an American athletes car while we're in Vancouver, do I sue in Canadian court, or American court? Or both?

sorry my friend.....but you sporting a miller jersey won't be enough support to help USA win gold. We are poised to become the top host city for gold medals. Only fitting that we destroy the States on Sunday and claim another gold in the biggest of all winter games. Im sorry, but its destiny. After this is all over, we can shelve our differences and refocus on our beloved Buffalo Bills, and cheer them on into the post-season. :angry:

LOL, yeah nothing like a country shooting for the stars when everyone is giddy when their slogan "owning the podium" means finishing third in the medal count, and already losing once to the Americans in their beloved sport!!!

Just another take on your "success".

:rolleyes:

sorry my friend.....but you sporting a miller jersey won't be enough support to help USA win gold. We are poised to become the top host city for gold medals. Only fitting that we destroy the States on Sunday and claim another gold in the biggest of all winter games. Im sorry, but its destiny. After this is all over, we can shelve our differences and refocus on our beloved Buffalo Bills, and cheer them on into the post-season. ;)
I realy like Miller and the sabres, but I want to see him go down hard tommarow. I think we're clicking and it should be one hell of a show down. Miller is proving on the world stage that he is one of the best, if not THE BEST at his proffesion. If Marty B wasn't trying to play baseball with the puck, the game would have been closer. I could say the same thing about Crosby almost pounding in a goal in the last 2 min before the empty netter. If you were to measure all sports by 'what if' an inch here, an inch there, historic results would obviously be drasticaly different. So Slovakia missed by a couple inches, so did Crosby in the USA game. This is just a great chance for us to get revenge and continue on with such a fantastic story about fulfulling a destiny.

F$$K you and all of Canada!

Dirty Canucks! :thumbsup:

Crosby sucks and I wish he got his face beat in! :thumbsup:

All class! :thumbsup:

Yes sir! I am AMERICAN! :thumbsup: LOL.

Crosby has surpassed all of those I HATE in professional sports. Since Lebron, Kobe, Bryan Cox, Rodney Harrison, Dolphins, Patriots, Maple Leafs, Bruins, Lakers, Red Sox...and SO MANY MORE...that REALLY shows how much I despise Crosby!

He is a little whiney B word and I hope Ovechkin breaks his face when they meet again.

sorry my friend.....but you sporting a miller jersey won't be enough support to help USA win gold. We are poised to become the top host city for gold medals. Only fitting that we destroy the States on Sunday and claim another gold in the biggest of all winter games. Im sorry, but its destiny. After this is all over, we can shelve our differences and refocus on our beloved Buffalo Bills, and cheer them on into the post-season. :thumbsup:

Trample off hoser! Look at the total medal count not just golds in determining who had the more successful Olympics. Use any formula you want to value the medals and the U.S. was the most successful country at the games. We won 11 more total medals than Canada. Canada wasn't even second. And beating the U.S. at hockey is no great achievment, althought this one was anybody's game. The U.S. completely dominated the second and third periods. Hockey is a fringe sport in the U.S. and most Americans don't even care. It is no more important to us than any other winter sport and none of them is as popular as the major sports in the U.S., which are baseball, basketball, and football. Even golf and tennis are more popular in the U.S. than hockey. So enjoy your celebration, but nobody outside of Canada gives a rat's ass.

LOL, yeah nothing like a country shooting for the stars when everyone is giddy when their slogan "owning the podium" means finishing third in the medal count, and already losing once to the Americans in their beloved sport!!!

Just another take on your "success".

:thumbsup:

I really don't like getting into all this national chest thumping, but lets be honest here... Canada has more Gold medals than the United States, or any other country for that matter, and that is the only medal that matters. I would rather have that, than be in first with a few extra silver and bronze!

As any poster on this Bills message board realizes, there are no points for second place.

Trample off hoser! Look at the total medal count not just golds in determining who had the more successful Olympics. Use any formula you want to value the medals and the U.S. was the most successful country at the games. We won 11 more total medals than Canada. Canada wasn't even second. And beating the U.S. at hockey is no great achievment, althought this one was anybody's game. The U.S. completely dominated the second and third periods. Hockey is a fringe sport in the U.S. and most Americans don't even care. It is no more important to us than any other winter sport and none of them is as popular as the major sports in the U.S., which are baseball, basketball, and football. Even golf and tennis are more popular in the U.S. than hockey. So enjoy your celebration, but nobody outside of Canada gives a rat's ass.

It's still popular around the world. Plus you cherished the 1980 "Miracle On Ice".

It's still popular around the world. Plus you cherished the 1980 "Miracle On Ice".

I'm not really interested in getting into a national chest thumping event but lets just be clear on a few things here.

1. The "Miracle on Ice" was college kids beating paid professionals. A group of professionals who were widely regarded as one of the greatest teams of all time.

2. Canada poured $120 million dollars into your gold medal efforts. Your achievements had a MASSIVE cost.

3. In Canada, best athletes play hockey. In the U.S. our best athletes rarely ever consider playing hockey. If the best athletes in the U.S decide to play hockey instead of baseball, football or basketball your national sport would be dominated by U.S. athletes.

Be thankful we don't pay more attention to your national sport or you may never see a cup or a podium again.

Watching the Olympics today, I feel the pain of Miller.

He is IMO the current star of any Buffalo team, and his hard-working, classy, winner attitude was a fantastic way to showcase Buffalos real gold to the world. I felt the excitement when they beat Canada the first time, and Drury was the first one to come over and celebrate the victory, and I feel the pain in this loss.

Then it hit me. With the volatility of today's professional sports, and players constantly jumping to other franchises for a few dollars more, I have shied away from dropping over $200+ on an authentic NHL Jersey. Not only is the cost ridiculous, but having a players name on your back when he leaves in a year or two after buying the jersey sure sucks.

But should the Sabres ever decide to come out with the white version of the old Sabres logo (hint, hint), then I think that I will be dropping the loot necessary to get a #30 Miller version.

Truly, truly a class act.

F$$K you and all of Canada!

Dirty Canucks! :unsure:

Crosby sucks and I wish he got his face beat in! :devil:

Ha Ha dick-weed!!! was there ever any doubt? hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! HAW-HAW!!! How different your words would have been twisted had the result been different.

sorry my friend.....but you sporting a miller jersey won't be enough support to help USA win gold. We are poised to become the top host city for gold medals. Only fitting that we destroy the States on Sunday and claim another gold in the biggest of all winter games. Im sorry, but its destiny. After this is all over, we can shelve our differences and refocus on our beloved Buffalo Bills, and cheer them on into the post-season. :devil:

Wouldn't actually say that Canada destroyed the US. No one even predicted the US to be in medal contention, much less the gold medal game. And to lose in OT to a far superior team (after all, it is Canada's national sport) is no disgrace on the part of the US.

:unsure:

Wouldn't actually say that Canada destroyed the US. No one even predicted the US to be in medal contention, much less the gold medal game. And to lose in OT to a far superior team (after all, it is Canada's national sport) is no disgrace on the part of the US.

:wallbash:

we were ranked 5th before it started

also, any one up for a game of football? basketball? BASEBALL?

that's what I thought LOL..............chill out people, it's ok.....

we were ranked 5th before it started

also, any one up for a game of football? basketball? BASEBALL?

that's what I thought LOL..............chill out people, it's ok.....

No offense but the rest of the world has already caught up to the US in basketball and baseball. When the rest of the world cares about football, it'll probably be the case too.

When a sport become popular, the rest of the world learns the sport and tries to become the best at it. Northern Americans have embraced hockey and now find themselves a world hockey super power. They played a great tourney and have nothing to be ashamed about, especially with the dominance they are showing at the junior level.

Leave the sour grapes in the produce aisle.

As a Canadian I feel the need to say something...

It is wrong for us to rub this victory in Americans faces. We seem to forget that we almost blew a 2-0 lead and lost out on the gold.

In fact, we BARELY beat the USA and they deserve a hell of a lot more respect than they have been given.

Cheers to team USA as well as Mr. Ryan Miller who IMO should be the MVP of the tourny :thumbsup:

I'm not really interested in getting into a national chest thumping event but lets just be clear on a few things here.

1. The "Miracle on Ice" was college kids beating paid professionals. A group of professionals who were widely regarded as one of the greatest teams of all time.

2. Canada poured $120 million dollars into your gold medal efforts. Your achievements had a MASSIVE cost.

3. In Canada, best athletes play hockey. In the U.S. our best athletes rarely ever consider playing hockey. If the best athletes in the U.S decide to play hockey instead of baseball, football or basketball your national sport would be dominated by U.S. athletes.

Be thankful we don't pay more attention to your national sport or you may never see a cup or a podium again.

1. It was a hockey game, with many Americans cheering for them.

2. We got the most Gold.

3. Different places like different sports. In Europe, the best athletes play soccer, so what's your point?

To your last statement, keep dreaming.

As a Canadian I feel the need to say something...

It is wrong for us to rub this victory in Americans faces. We seem to forget that we almost blew a 2-0 lead and lost out on the gold.

In fact, we BARELY beat the USA and they deserve a hell of a lot more respect than they have been given.

Cheers to team USA as well as Mr. Ryan Miller who IMO should be the MVP of the tourny <_<

He was :nana:

I ordered my Miller jersey from DHgate just before the game.

I think I was the only Canadian not cheering for the Canadian team to win gold. I predicted a US gold against the Russians (with Canada taking bronze) before the olympics even started. I think some people at work were ready to try and get me fired for not wanting to see the Canadians get gold.

I won't refer to them as Team USA though, Miller carried that team and was the only reason they had a chance for a medal, so they will always be Team Miller to me.

I have also never liked Crosby once the Pens won him (were gift wrapped to the Pens by the league) instead of Buffalo and still think Ovechkin has more talent