Stand in line with me, to punch NBC in the face!

Lv-Bills

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you truely are scary. bunker down down now, brown cow... george w's gonna come to take you home.

ok, i give up, seems like lots on here are bean sprout eaters , granola lovers.. not much one can say to those.. you win, i am going to "hunker down", read my bible, polish my gun collection, and learn how to properly place comma's..

that is what you get when liberal's run anything!,,.look at what friggin obama is doing to the country, then you can understand why you get a cluterf----- when the olberman's of the world run anything, its not him, but his way of thinking permeates nbc's!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ok, i give up, seems like lots on here are bean sprout eaters , granola lovers.. not much one can say to those.. you win, i am going to "hunker down", read my bible, polish my gun collection, and learn how to properly place comma's..

Actually, it's an apostrophe. This sentence---Sarah Palin appeals to religious zealot's---contains an improperly placed apostrophe. This sentence---I am a democrat and I too dislike the federal income tax rates---properly avoids the use of an apostrophe.

that is what you get when liberal's run anything!,,.look at what friggin obama is doing to the country, then you can understand why you get a cluterf----- when the olberman's of the world run anything, its not him, but his way of thinking permeates nbc's!

it is oberman's fault that dick embersol makes a bad call ? come on !

Your a !@#$in moron. Obama is NOT ruining America. How the !@#$ can people like you forget that Bush !@#$ed up America and Obama has to deal with all the crap that he left them! :doh: Your f'n retarded and pathetic. People like you are the reason why a lot of other countries cant stand Americans. Which is sad because most Americans are intelligent and good people.

Your a !@#$in moron. Obama is NOT ruining America. How the !@#$ can people like you forget that Bush !@#$ed up America and Obama has to deal with all the crap that he left them! :doh: Your f'n retarded and pathetic. People like you are the reason why a lot of other countries cant stand Americans. Which is sad because most Americans are intelligent and good people.

i think i hear your mother calling you upstairs for lunch, then you have to get your homework done..

could not pas that up.. that is not a judgment you just made was it.. imbecile? based on???

Based on your first post, and it is a judgment (you asked for it). Whether or not the producers of NBC are making a bad programming call has nothing to do with politics, and any sane person here can recognize that.

Paging DC Tom...

Relax Dwight, you're whining like one of those sissy liberal queers! Now get your nose back in that Sarah Palin memoir so you can have something to talk about at the next Tea Party rally!

well that is a start. Then maybe read a book . By the way doesn anyone actually eat granola ?