Stand in line with me, to punch NBC in the face!

Lv-Bills

Well, the Czech's and Russia of course. While the USA - Canada game gets relegated to MSNBC tonight in non HD. Or, at least it's in non HD on DTV.

Nothing like putting your own country's game on the second tier network in non HD. Here's hoping that NBC, and all of it's suckarse news networks all keep getting your asses kicked in the ratings for years to come.

:worthy::doh:

OK, I feel a little better now. lol

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Czech's and Russia of course. While the USA - Canada game gets relegated to MSNBC tonight in non HD. Or, at least it's in non HD on DTV.

Nothing like putting your own country's game on the second tier network in non HD. Here's hoping that NBC, and all of it's suckarse news networks all keep getting your asses kicked in the ratings for years to come.

:worthy::doh:

OK, I feel a little better now. lol

The game will set records for viewing in Canada. I doubt many in the US even know it's on MSNBC. I don't get why they couldn't at least put it on Universal HD.

that is what you get when liberal's run anything!,,.look at what friggin obama is doing to the country, then you can understand why you get a cluterf----- when the olberman's of the world run anything, its not him, but his way of thinking permeates nbc's!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that is what you get when liberal's run anything!,,.look at what friggin obama is doing to the country, then you can understand why you get a cluterf----- when the olberman's of the world run anything, its not him, but his way of thinking permeates nbc's!

Oh Yeah! If Limbaugh ran the Olympics, he would do away with drug testing!

Right. This is about politics.

Jackass.

hey name caller!.. it IS about politics!.. FYI, NBC is the most liberal network on the planet, HENCE, HENCE!, the reason they cannot get the olympic coverage right, get it JACKASS!???, LIBERALS GET EVERYTHING WRONG, MUCHLESS HOW TO COVER SPORTS.. what the f- is olbermann on sunday night football?. he is a clueless liberal, brings his liberal mindset to the table on that coverage..

I hope you are just kidding. EDIT: I just read your last post. Apparently you aren't. Okaaaay, then...I'll just slowwwly back away....

PTR

I hope you are just kidding. EDIT: I just read your last post. Apparently you aren't. Okaaaay, then...I'll just slowwwly back away....

PTR

I don't think he is..I'd also blame the elites who went to college and all of their 'book lernin' for this decision on the Olympics.

hey name caller!.. it IS about politics!.. FYI, NBC is the most liberal network on the planet, HENCE, HENCE!, the reason they cannot get the olympic coverage right, get it JACKASS!???, LIBERALS GET EVERYTHING WRONG, MUCHLESS HOW TO COVER SPORTS.. what the f- is olbermann on sunday night football?. he is a clueless liberal, brings his liberal mindset to the table on that coverage..

You seem real intelligent. Have you considered writing a newsletter?

Yeah, that whole "liberal" bit about improving education, particularly the finer points of the use of the apostrophe, and not starting a war over some phantom yellow cake really stinks. If Al Gore had won, we'd probably all be drooling morons now, have blown away several countries that angered his dad and taxed the rich instead of the middle class. That would have been a real mess that Sarah Palin, as smart as she is, couldn't even clean up.

Yeah, that whole "liberal" bit about improving education, particularly the finer points of the use of the apostrophe, and not starting a war over some phantom yellow cake really stinks. If Al Gore had won, we'd probably all be drooling morons now, have blown away several countries that angered his dad and taxed the rich instead of the middle class. That would have been a real mess.

yea, glad al saved us from that global warmimg thing.. that sure was "credible", just check those e-mails out that were released lately

And you sound like a member of the right wing christian militia. What's funny is that tea baggers are as sad as tree huggers. Everything lies in the middle my man.