Jake Plummer to be FA

spartacus

better than what we have even though he is 35

It does hurt to work out any of free agents weather its plummer , donte, or chad

we need a qb

Plummer would be exciting , not sure if we win more games but we would score more points

Yeah, he left the game and I can remember some statement about the death of his best friend Pat Tillman.

Something about him realizing that there were things more important than football, etc. He was walking away for Pat, or something like that. I can also recall reading somewhere where he was very disillusioned by the global, big business side of the NFL and wanting to separate himself from that. I think that I picked it up from a book written by a journalist that was invited to be a field goal kicker with the Broncos a couple of years ago. He wrote about the inner workings of an NFL team, and it was an interesting read.

But Plummer certainly pulled a Barry Sanders.

Though inconsistent, Plummer was a good QB in AZ and Denver.

It does hurt to work out any of free agents weather its plummer , donte, or chad

we need a qb

Plummer would be exciting , not sure if we win more games but we would score more points

What about Jeff Garcia he's better than what we've had in a while --might be cheap too ??

From Wikipedia:

Controversy

On March 23, 1997 Plummer became the subject of controversy when he was accused of fondling three women at a Tempe, Arizona night club called Club Rio. The women stated to police that Plummer reached under their skirts and down their pants while dancing with them and consuming alcohol. When one of the women confronted him, he allegedly kicked her in the leg. Plummer was formally charged on May 28, 1997 of felony sexual abuse. He later struck a plea bargain and received two years probation. He was also fined $1,020 and ordered to perform 100 hours of community service.

I can totally see him fondling girls in Chippewa and Lynch holding $20 after for the W!