Troy Vincent out again

nodnarb

Can't do that, we need him for the playoff run!  :lol:

132610[/snapback]

If he's not ready by then its a bigger waste of a roster spot.

Anyways how was Bakers debut last week? I dont remember hearing his name that much.....usually that good.

I dont mean this as a accusation against Vincent but I was wondering if anybody else had this in the back of their mind....

Given Vincents place with the players association.....does anyone else think he is milking it more then another player would?

I mean...if he is hurt that badly then I understand but.....JESUS

Isn't he the league's player rep union president? I heard an interview with him on local radio and he talked about how he spends hours a day dealing with player union issues. My thought was, shouldn't you be doing something for the team? You are collecting a paycheck after all. I believe he is instead positioning himself to be Gene Upshaw's replacement.

ICE, you're right, waste of $$$$$$$$

I still think this is why Philly let him go...he's such a solid player. But he heals like a hemophiliac.

132606[/snapback]

Seriously, it's pretty crazy that he's been injured this long. I'm beginning to think he wasn't worth the $$. I'm not saying Winfield was worth what Minny gave him, but hell - at least he's on the field.

Vincent needs a visit from Earnest Angely, or maybe he should take a bit out of the Mary Sandwich.

he's the UNION PRESIDENT. he cant set a bad example and come back to work EARLY. he, of all people, has to milk it. its part of his job, unfortunately for us.

plus, he's no spring chicken so healing cant be that easy

Ok, so far, he has done what with Buffalo?  Put a possibly permanent fear of injury in the head of our QBOTF, had 12 tackles, 0 ints, 0 sacks, and 0 wins, and how much money?

Yet another BUST.

132650[/snapback]

wait wait wait, i thought he had ONE int? no?

I can't recall a bigger waste of space than Troy Vincent.  Not only is he not playing.....but his mere existence effectively killed JP Losman's development for this season.

132639[/snapback]

Right on. TV is like your brother-in-law living in your house who drinks all of your beer and then breaks the toilet. :P