Vince Gallo really hates Buffalo

PromoTheRobot

So I'm listening to a best-of Stern show and they play a 2004 interview with Gallo while he was promoting his film Brown Bunny. Gallo really went off when Howard brought up Buffalo. He also went ripshit on a caller from Buffalo. I never realized the guy hates his hometown so much. Then again, Vince doesn't have much nice to say about anything. Anyone here have any insight why Vince is so down on Buffalo?

By the way, he really let it all out in that interview. He talked about being a chronic masterbator and told the story about how he was caught beating off in front of woman in an office when he was 12, and how the cops brought him home and his Dad beat the crap out of him for days. Not exactly a typical childhood.

PTR

http://www.vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4

I, Vincent Gallo, star of such classics as Buffalo 66 and The Brown Bunny have decided to make myself available to all women. All women who can afford me, that is. For the modest fee of $50,000 plus expenses, I can fulfill the wish, dream, or fantasy of any naturally born female. The fee covers one evening with Vincent Gallo. For those who wish to enjoy my company for a weekend, the fee is increased to a mere $100,000. Heavy set, older, red heads and even black chicks can have me if they can pay the bill. No real female will be refused. However, I highly frown upon any male having even the slightest momentary thought or wish that they could ever become my client. No way Jose. However, female couples of the lesbian persuasion can enjoy a Vincent Gallo evening together for $100,000. $200,000 buys the lesbos a weekend. A weekend that will have them second-guessing.

Buffalo '66 was a good flick. Never saw anything else by him but haven't heard much good about them anyways. He was a huge Bufflao booster until his sister's problems. He and Russert were teh stars of the NFL films documentary about a city and it's team (a must see for any Bills fan). But he definitely has some issues and I believe wished cancer on Ebert because of a bad review, which Ebert later died from. Strange dude.

Buffalo '66 was a good flick. Never saw anything else by him but haven't heard much good about them anyways. He was a huge Bufflao booster until his sister's problems. He and Russert were teh stars of the NFL films documentary about a city and it's team (a must see for any Bills fan). But he definitely has some issues and I believe wished cancer on Ebert because of a bad review, which Ebert later died from. Strange dude.

:wallbash:

Ebert is still ticking.

So I'm listening to a best-of Stern show and they play a 2004 interview with Gallo while he was promoting his film Brown Bunny. Gallo really went off when Howard brought up Buffalo. He also went ripshit on a caller from Buffalo. I never realized the guy hates his hometown so much. Then again, Vince doesn't have much nice to say about anything. Anyone here have any insight why Vince is so down on Buffalo?

By the way, he really let it all out in that interview. He talked about being a chronic masterbator and told the story about how he was caught beating off in front of woman in an office when he was 12, and how the cops brought him home and his Dad beat the crap out of him for days. Not exactly a typical childhood.

PTR

I think you just answered you own question.

PTR

Man Prince Vince hates everything. He's a pretty well known drama queen. What probably happened is Buffalo did not herald him as the second coming of whoever and he flipped out.

he always pops up in these non fiction punk and hip hop books I'm always reading. Whenever he gets mentioned you always have a bunch of punks talking about him being a massive d-bag. \

That being said, Buffalo 66 is totally the cat's ass

:wallbash:

Ebert is still ticking.

Whoops. Ebert got cancer and survived. Siskel died.

A war of words erupted between Gallo and popular film critic Roger Ebert in 2003 regarding Ebert's statement that The Brown Bunny was the worst film in the history of Cannes.[7] Gallo retorted by calling Ebert a "fat pig with the physique of a slave trader" and put a hex on Ebert, wishing him colon cancer.[7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Gallo

I guess in fairness to Gallo, Ebert got thyroid cancer and not colon. By the way, if you got to Ebert's bio, it states he dated Oprah. That maybe the strangest couple ever.

I'd like to know if anybody here went to school with him because I'd imagine he was a loser who always got picked on...........He's such an ahole. His remarks about Roger Ebert were so classless, too. If I recall, he wanted him to get cancer, and he definitely got his wish:

http://www.esquire.com/features/roger-ebert-0310

I went to school with him from elementary right through when he left town (Sweet Home SD). Believe it or not he really wasn't the guy you described, he was really kind of average and was left alone for the most part. Although he did have that brooding artist act down even at a young age. He was also consistent even back then about how he wanted to get out of town. But believe me, he became a far bigger tool after he left Buffalo. For a guy pushing 50, he still tries to play that angry young man all the time. This just in Vince, we ain't that young anymore.