Charles Barkley just took a cheap shot at our Bills

major

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When TO was showed watching the NBA all star 3 point contest, Charles Barkley commented that no one watches the Buffalo Bills. Basically, he called us irrelevant.

Charles is the one that is irrelevant. Someone needs to ask Charles how many titles he won while in the NBA.

No, he's right. We are irrelevant until we (actually, they) prove otherwise

so he's irrelevant because he never won a title? if thats the case then doesnt that say the same thing about the Bills?

seriously, stop being a Mary and crying every time someone says something negative about the Bills...who friggin cares

I totally agree with you max. Why would anyone care what Barkley has to say. He doesn't even make sense when he talks.

Anyone who disagrees with him is just a homer IMO. Sometimes the truth hurts. Does that make me less of a fan? I don't think so. I don't know that the Bills could be more relevant in my life. But as far as the general public goes, I don't think they could get any more irrelevant. That's what mediocrity does for you. Even the Lions are more relevant, just because they are at one end of the spectrum. The Bills are constantly in the lower/middle end of the spectrum and that's why they are what they are, unfortunately.

When TO was showed watching the NBA all star 3 point contest, Charles Barkley commented that no one watches the Buffalo Bills. Basically, he called us irrelevant.

Charles is the one that is irrelevant. Someone needs to ask Charles how many titles he won while in the NBA.

That's so shocking to me, knowing how TO was such a hero to the people of Philadelphia and when he left town the Eagles FO was nearly burned to the ground by the masses of TO fans who weren't just upset that he was let go - but outraged,

- do you hear?

That a supercilious pedantic narcissistic foppish pension-receiving retired former Philadelphia professional athlete like Sr. Charles would have something to say about TO in the least cutting way strikes me as hubris. Perhaps you misunderstood his comment. Perhaps he said, "It's a shame that no one in Philadelphia owns a TV so they can continue watching the exploits of the iconic Terrell Owens. Anything less would be uncivilized."

Hike up your skirt a little more, it will be ok.

I thank Charles for saying it. The Bills are irrelevant. They could use some public humiliation. Hopefully the new regime will do something about it. I'm angry at the Bills for not doing something at the end of the 2008 season when it was clear as day Jauron wasn't fit to be a head coach and the organization was a rudderless ship. The fans who are complaining about what Charles said sound like a person in denial about their problem during an intervention.

OK, what is this?!?! Sir Charles IS A BILLS FAN... doesn't anyone else know this????

OMFG... he's just like any fan- sick of this BS, and cracks jokes on our own team because that is how bad it has gotten at OBD. I know I am now in that kind of mental state with regards to the Bills... we have become a joke at this point.

so he's irrelevant because he never won a title? if thats the case then doesnt that say the same thing about the Bills?

seriously, stop being a Mary and crying every time someone says something negative about the Bills...who friggin cares

Exactly. What's with this hyper sensitivity? <_<