Murtha is Dead

blzrul

What are the stock answers to this? I can think of the obvious: "The traitor deserved it" line of thought, and various health care reform references. What am I missing? Maybe a good "term limits" joke?

"He cut and ran?" :unsure:

What are the stock answers to this? I can think of the obvious: "The traitor deserved it" line of thought, and various health care reform references. What am I missing? Maybe a good "term limits" joke?

He didn't have the gall for health care reform?

Come on people. The guy just died, can we please show some decency? He was an American public servant- whether you agreed with him politically is beside the point, show some human decency! :thumbsup:

Yeah...I pretty much knew that wasn't going to happen, so I thought I'd try to get the ball rolling and get them out of the way as quickly as possible (sort-of a "rip the band-aid off fast" philosophy).

Come on people. The guy just died, can we please show some decency? He was an American public servant- whether you agreed with him politically is beside the point, show some human decency! :thumbsup:

As a veteran, I respect his personal service. As an American, I revile his neo-French surrenderism. As a human being, I say RIP.