If you thought that Boise State's football field is bad

I like the smurf turf at Boise. I'm a Boise fan so I'm a little biased but the blue turf looks pretty cool.

Now, knowing that Eastern Washington is able to get the red turf, why can't the Bills get the red turf for the End Zones?

It is time to bring back the Red End Zones. Enough spending money on ridiculous billboards and time to pony up and start a fund to bring back the Red End Zones.

Eastern WA needs all the help it can get. The turf hypnotizes the fans so they don't mind on-field debacle so much. I'm still laughing that Eastern's coach got hired at WSU and I think the Cougs won MAYBE one game in 2009...if any at all.

Its clearly a gimmick much like Boise State's smurf turf (Also I have to point out that birds often crash into it thinking that its water some even die) BUT I really like the blue turf and think this red turf isn't a bad thing either. HOWEVER I think that the NCAA should make sure this doesn't get out of hand as long as its only 2-4 teams have weird color turf then I am fine with it but you need to make sure that it doesn't get to the point where too many teams are doing it.

I like the idea. I love Boise State's turf, it is different and interesting. Also, the red turf would be great for Eastern Washington. And I agree I would love to see the red endzones in Buffalo.

They should be really tacky and make from the 20 yard line to the goal line red.

i think we should install a colored field in the ralph... something either red or black...

or zubaz style

Maybe the field can be a giant corporate image that the team could sell to an advertiser. It would literally be "Bank of America field", or whomever, with some field lines superimposed. Somebody tell Brandon.

I like the idea. I love Boise State's turf, it is different and interesting. Also, the red turf would be great for Eastern Washington. And I agree I would love to see the red endzones in Buffalo.

I agree 100 percent

I would not like to see a colored field in the pros but I think it is ok for a College team to add something to the football program, why not??