Uniform Design

UNIFORM DESIGN

Going back to the royal blue. Modern but yet still simple (unlike the vikings). Red would just be an alternate. Helmets would be charging buffalo with white helmet and white facemasks, red stripe down the center. i would love to see something like this to start a new decade of football.

real life example would be Oklahoma State Uniform, just switch their orange to blue, black to red.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UNIFORM DESIGN

Going back to the royal blue. Modern but yet still simple (unlike the vikings). Red would just be an alternate. Helmets would be charging buffalo with white helmet and white facemasks, red stripe down the center. i would love to see something like this to start a new decade of football.

real life example would be Oklahoma State Uniform, just switch their orange to blue, black to red.

They look like the Pro Bowl uniforms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2006_Pro_Bowl_tackle.jpg

Certainly better than the current eye-hurtin' clown suits. It's getting pretty close for teams changing uni's to submit them to the league for approval. If we're gonna continue to suck, I hope it's at least in the throwbacks full time.

Do they still make shoulder pads that big? JK.

Very college looking. I actually like our Home all Blue Uni's BUT I think our road Uni's need a major overhaul. I feel like our all blue home Uni's look pretty good but that our away Uni's just suck they are a cluster!@#$ trying to claim way too many colors. I feel like if we maybe go white throw back Uni's away while keeping our all blue home Uni's it would be a good change.

Don't really love them, but if we were going in that direction the new torso stripes have to be wider. They look pretty wimpy/thin in your drawings.

I can make myself live with navy (MUCH rather see Royal Blue), but the current road uni's I just hate out loud.

Agreed on the Throwbacks. Those are real football uniforms, not the kindergarten designed current version with 6 shades of blue. What color blind administrator decided they looked good in the first place? The standing red buffalo, white helmet, white pants, royal blue throwback jersey. No one complains about the Colts, Bears, Packers, 49ers, Giants or Jets uniforms, and they're all pretty much original versions that have been in use going on 50 years in most cases. They're traditional, they're not too busy looking, and they look great.

UNIFORM DESIGN

The red unis remind me of the Pats