2010 scout.com qb rankings

billsfan_34

Here is the Top 10 QB's that profootballscout.com has ranked. I am sure this will change after the combine but thought I would share it with everyone. Also I have added the link as well so everyone can look at all the positional rankings. I know its suggestive and doesnt jive with other rankings..just thought it would be nice for people to have a look. Enjoy.

Home

QB 1 Sam Bradford JR 6-5/197/- Oklahoma Oklahoma City, OK

QB 2 Jimmy Clausen JR 6-3/223/- Notre Dame Westlake Village, CA

QB 3 Tim Tebow SR 6-3/245/- Florida St Augustine, FL

QB 4 Colt McCoy SR 6-3/210/- Texas Tuscola, TX

QB 5 Tony Pike SR 6-6/210/- Cincinnati Reading, OH

QB 6 Dan LeFevour SR 6-3/230/- Central Michigan Lisle, IL

QB 7 John Skelton SR 6-5/256/- Fordham El Paso, TX

QB 8 Jevan Snead JR 6-3/220/- Mississippi Stephenville, TX

QB 9 Jarrett Brown SR 6-4/223/- West Virginia West Palm Beach, FL

QB 10 Sean Canfield SR 6-4/214/- Oregon State Carlsbad, CA

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&amp...rc=4&pid=10

Here is the Top 10 QB's that profootballscout.com has ranked. I am sure this will change after the combine but thought I would share it with everyone. Also I have added the link as well so everyone can look at all the positional rankings. I know its suggestive and doesnt jive with other rankings..just thought it would be nice for people to have a look. Enjoy.

Home

To me this is not a great class. Bradford , injury issues , teabow I guess is the wild card. My later round gamble would be on Jarrett Brown

To me this is not a great class. Bradford , injury issues , teabow I guess is the wild card. My later round gamble would be on Jarrett Brown

What injury issues does Bradford have? He has had the shoulder and that is about it. Instead of getting it fixed he came back again and landed on the same shoulder so its all about the same injury. Before the one shoulder injury he was a GOD that everyone wanted.

What injury issues does Bradford have? He has had the shoulder and that is about it. Instead of getting it fixed he came back again and landed on the same shoulder so its all about the same injury. Before the one shoulder injury he was a GOD that everyone wanted.

a wafer thin god with an avg arm playing in the spread. Plus he's an alcoholic waiting to happen, no thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcaYwLTBwzo

As can be seen, the hit by Coleby Clawson, a LB, was a fairly routine hit and not by a behemoth. Bradford's second injury was in on an eerily similar tackle, being dragged down by a CB, where he again reaches a bit with his right arm to break his fall and ends up landing square on his shoulder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLxCqLJMLg4...feature=related

QBs at this level should know how to protect themselves and avoid falling directly on their throwing shoulders from a routine hit.

What's indisputable is the guy has !@#$ed up his throwing shoulder and missed most of this past season. That is not a good thing, especially considering the winds in the Ralph, for a QB who had some questions about his arm strength before the injuries.

Home

Bradford weighs 197? Thanks but no thanks, that has injury laden career written all over it.

Don't worry there is no way Bradford will be available at 9. Frankly it is likely Clausen is gone too unfortunately. Clausen did go to HS in California but I believe grew up in the South. He went to a football factory HS and then played meaningful games in a pro style offense for a pro coach. And no he is not Brady Quinn.

He PROBABLY will be fine and come back in the pros to be the players he was at his best in college.

The key word though is PROBABLY.

The Bills are simply not a good enough team that it can afford to roll the dice on taking a key player with their #1 who PROBABLY will be a great player.

This team has tons of other needs at lots of positions that it seems to just make little sense to roll the dice on a QB that has any injury issues as a college player. In particular since one of those areas of need is the OL such that one is not only taking a risk that Bradford will recover, but by not focusing on strengthening the OL your QB likely is gonna face some pressure on his blindside with a less than proven LT, picking Bradford seems foolish.

The Bills may quite likely judge the player available at our #9 pick not to be an LT even if you commit the #9 to some other player like the best OLB available. However, I feel better about us doing this if the QB our lower drafted LT is trying to protect is a vet like Fitzy or someone with the pro experience of Brohm or even the injury prone Edwards rather than POTENTIALLY (not probably but yes potentially injury prone Bradford.

Going QB in the first simply makes little sense as a teambuilding strategy for this team.

Tell me about it!!! I was campaigning for him!

But wait, do we not want QB's FROM CA? or Who grew up in CA?

Claussen played college ball in cold weather climate so I dont know...

Jack Kemp was from California, AND played ball in California...

QBs from CA don't suck, ****ty QBs suck, no matter where they're from.

All you geniuses are probably thrilled we took Maybin over Orakpo, after all "no more high draft picks from UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS"

Are you this much of a douche in real life, or do you just play one on the Intar-webs?

IDK do you like to insult strangers in real life, or just thru your computer screen.

BTW what did I say that was so bad, Bradford is wafer thin, he does have an avg arm, and he did play in the spread.

So what is your problem

so he has a shoulder injury , an injury that has now happened twice

Jack Kemp was from California, AND played ball in California...

QBs from CA don't suck, ****ty QBs suck, no matter where they're from.

All you geniuses are probably thrilled we took Maybin over Orakpo, after all "no more high draft picks from UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS"

:ph34r:

He PROBABLY will be fine and come back in the pros to be the players he was at his best in college.

The key word though is PROBABLY.

The Bills are simply not a good enough team that it can afford to roll the dice on taking a key player with their #1 who PROBABLY will be a great player.

This team has tons of other needs at lots of positions that it seems to just make little sense to roll the dice on a QB that has any injury issues as a college player. In particular since one of those areas of need is the OL such that one is not only taking a risk that Bradford will recover, but by not focusing on strengthening the OL your QB likely is gonna face some pressure on his blindside with a less than proven LT, picking Bradford seems foolish.

The Bills may quite likely judge the player available at our #9 pick not to be an LT even if you commit the #9 to some other player like the best OLB available. However, I feel better about us doing this if the QB our lower drafted LT is trying to protect is a vet like Fitzy or someone with the pro experience of Brohm or even the injury prone Edwards rather than POTENTIALLY (not probably but yes potentially injury prone Bradford.

Going QB in the first simply makes little sense as a teambuilding strategy for this team.

I agree lets fill as many holes as we can then make a play for a qb. blowing a high draft pick on a qb sets us back 3 more years at least

Home

Lefevour is the best of the bunch, at least the best for the bills

IDK do you like to insult strangers in real life, or just thru your computer screen.

BTW what did I say that was so bad, Bradford is wafer thin, he does have an avg arm, and he did play in the spread.

So what is your problem

You can't be serious...you say Bradford is an alcoholic waiting to happen, but you don't know why someone would say you're a douche?

yeah because he's gonna be a massive failure, why else would I say that?

I don't know, but you ask why what you said was taken badly...this is why. Not to mention, it's based on your speculation alone. He could be a bust or he could be a super star, that still is to be seen.

I don't know, but you ask why what you said was taken badly...this is why. Not to mention, it's based on your speculation alone. He could be a bust or he could be a super star, that still is to be seen.

Right, I am entitled to MY OPINION, it doesnt have to be right, and you dont have to agree with me.

and to be honest it was a joke because Bradford is a Native American, ok there, I made alcoholic Indian joke, now everyone can flame away and say what a bad person I am for making a simple joke.

Grow up and stop being so sensitive, jesus.

Right, I am entitled to MY OPINION, it doesnt have to be right, and you dont have to agree with me.

and to be honest it was a joke because Bradford is a Native American, ok there, I made alcoholic Indian joke, now everyone can flame away and say what a bad person I am for making a simple joke.

You are absolutely correct...and it's my opinion that you are a douche. :censored:

And its my opinion that you and many others here are over sensitive faggots, that cant take a joke.

Well see, there you go again...more slander. Look, you asked what you said wrong, it was pointed out to you, now you are being over sensitive and calling more names. If you were to prevent yourself from making completely classless generalizing obscene remarks about someone, this sort of thing wouldn't be an issue would it? Instead of trying to increase your post count, use some restraint when necessary. Now, good day sir.

So what is your problem

Who's sensitive? I just asked a simple question. BTW, is it worse to insult an entire nation, or to call someone who's being a douche a douche?

Well see, there you go again...more slander. Look, you asked what you said wrong, it was pointed out to you, now you are being over sensitive and calling more names. If you were to prevent yourself from making completely classless generalizing obscene remarks about someone, this sort of thing wouldn't be an issue would it? Instead of trying to increase your post count, use some restraint when necessary. Now, good day sir.

I could care less about a post count, unlike some people around here, I dont put any stock in post counts, just cause you have a few thousand comments doesnt mean you're not a jerk, or wrong, or being over sensitive.

I dont like bradford, I stated why, then threw in a little joke, and you people make a huge deal about it, just move on

I could care less about a post count, unlike some people around here, I dont put any stock in post counts, just cause you have a few thousand comments doesnt mean you're not a jerk, or wrong, or being over sensitive.

I dont like bradford, I stated why, then threw in a little joke, and you people make a huge deal about it, just move on

Seriously. Racial humor about a group of people that have an insanely high rate of alcoholism, depression, and suicide are hilarious. :censored:

I don't think Bradford is going to be a QB but your attempt at a "joke" just makes you look like a total Richard.

If we were going to take a QB at #1 which I'm not convincesd is a good idea, I'd got with the ND guy. If taking a chance guy in round 3 or so, I go with Sean Cannefield.

As far as CA QBs go, Sanchez was raised in CA and played at USC. Until the first Jets game vs. Buffalo, he had never played in weather below 50 degrees. Looks like he can play and in cold weather. The no CA QB thing is just dumb.

Why don't people like Pike? I think he's one of the best in this class. Prototypical size, arm, led the nation in red zone efficiency. Can throw on the run, is accurate. He's obviously hard nosed, he took a beating against Florida and just kept getting up. The Bearcat offense really responded in the second half. He had zero protection all game. Plays in a cold weather wind area. What am I missing here?