bills should draft qb Mike Kafka in the 4th round

freester

I bet the chitin on his exoskeleton would help make him hard to tackle.

Sorry. Really bad joke.

16 TDs and 12 INTs isn't great, but he has a very good completion percentage. I basically have problems with any QB who played from the spread. It generally doesn't translate into NFL success.

Kafka is Ryan Fitzpatrick....An adequate arm but nothing too great. I like NW spread but that is another disadvantage. He has a high completion percentage because he throws a lot of short crossing routes, and bubble and jailbreak screens. He had a good game today but he wont be anything more than a backup in the NFL and would be a waste of a 4th round pick imo with so many needs on this team.

Kafka is Ryan Fitzpatrick....An adequate arm but nothing too great. I like NW spread but that is another disadvantage. He has a high completion percentage because he throws a lot of short crossing routes, and bubble and jailbreak screens. He had a good game today but he wont be anything more than a backup in the NFL and would be a waste of a 4th round pick imo with so many needs on this team.

The fact that we are posting about Kafka is indicative of how shallow this class of QB's is.

AGREE!

He's not the best QB in Amerika, but I'd be willing to give him a trial. Maybe he could help this team complete the metamorphasis it needs to finally get to the castle. The last ten years have felt like we've been living in the penal colony. Makes me want to call a country doctor to come put me out of my misery.

He's not the best QB in Amerika, but I'd be willing to give him a trial. Maybe he could help this team complete the metamorphasis it needs to finally get to the castle. The last ten years have felt like we've been living in the penal colony. Makes me want to call a country doctor to come put me out of my misery.

:ph34r:

With him we would never have to give it up....

Funny!

that would be a Kafkaesque pick

As befits our Kafkaesque offense, frankly.

Very nice. :lol:

He is not ready to start, as he played on the spread at NU, but I think eventually he could be a very solid starter.

You must have had a hand in the in house hiring of Buddy Nix, Chan Gailey as coach and the no-name guy they hired for OC too (what's his name mothballs or modkins or something? Ralph would love to have you on-board as your thinking is within the budget as they are trying to not spend more than what a happy meal costs and with your thinking and Ralph's your definitely on the cheap express train! If you look in the pennysaver I think there may be a $ 5.00 coupon towards the purchase of our defensive coordinator!!! :lol:

Me personally, I realize that the superstars generally lead teams to the promised land...ie: Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Breeze, Brett Favre etc....normally the superstars (but not always..) are 1st or 2nd rounders...once you get down to the 4th round there may be one or more shortcomings of the player in the eye of the expert ie: law violations, slow 40 yd dash, poor mechanics, bad attitude, not a leader, too short, not athletic, injuries, etc.....but there are reasons..and normallly a 4th round QB isn't going to become a franchise QB! Like I mentioned there are exceptions just like not everyone who smokes gets a significant health problem...but the greatest majority do! So, if you really want a QB don't aim for a "very solid eventual starter" we have that potential with the knuckleheads we currently have on the roster!

Get the QB with the most promise on the board as the QB is the General of your offense and the key ingredient in a successful offense & team!! :lol: