stevestojan

Who are you rooting for tomorrow?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. NFC

• New Orleans
    • Minnesota
  2. 2. AFC

• Indianapolis

I hate the Jets. I work with some Jets fans though and they have actually been really genuinely excited without being obnoxious. They are just waiting for the heartbreak and really didnt think they had much of a chance against San Diego and arent too confident for the Indy game.

I hate the jets. And I hate favre. I used to like favre, then I had a roomate who was the most obnoxious favre fan you could imagine. Hence, he ruined favre for me forever. I can't even call him favre anymore. I prefer to call him Bert Fav-ruh. As long as the Colts or Saints win the super bowl, I will be happy.

Due to the Bills' 0-4 record in SB's, I have one main reason I "root" for any team in the SB. If one of the teams has not won a SB yet, I root for the one who has. Obviously, I will be an AFC fan this season, even if your hated Jets upset the Colts today.

I think it's stupid that the Jets were left off as a voting option and even more stupid that someone would actually vote for a one option poll.

I'm rooting for the Jets because the Colts are a ball-less team for what they did at the end of the season. They held an unbeaten record at week 16, were playing at home with the lead and just gave the game to the Jets. Disgusting. Then in the final week kept their starters in the game till some players hit certain stat goals. That Colts team offends me as a football fan for those two reasons. I'm impressed with what the Jets are doing. I hope the Jets (fellow AFC East team) kick the crap out of Manning and his team of little scared kitties.

The OP should have had some balls and let the fans decide.

my first former student to brandish a super bowl ring will be.......................(drum roll).....................

Marques Colston.

Go Saints!

actually, come to think of it...it my be the 2nd, because I think Hank Poteat might have picked one up with the Patriots?

I think it's stupid that the Jets were left off as a voting option and even more stupid that someone would actually vote for a one option poll.

I'm rooting for the Jets because the Colts are a ball-less team for what they did at the end of the season. They held an unbeaten record at week 16, were playing at home with the lead and just gave the game to the Jets. Disgusting. Then in the final week kept their starters in the game till some players hit certain stat goals. That Colts team offends me as a football fan for those two reasons. I'm impressed with what the Jets are doing. I hope the Jets (fellow AFC East team) kick the crap out of Manning and his team of little scared kitties.

The OP should have had some balls and let the fans decide.

Really? It was just a little joke.