Andy Dick Arrested For Sexual Abuse

/dev/null

no surprise, the dude is a drugged out !@#$, who is accused of giving Phil Hartman's wife hooked on drugs before she killed Hartman, and his persona is not an act as he has been nailed repeated for groping women at random. He has been arrested before for pulling off a high school girl's top a few years back. So, Andy Dick is a douche, imo

huh, i always thought the guy was gay

Ahhh... He still is:

Dick was taken into custody around 4 a.m. after two men accused Dick of groping them at Rum Runners, at 819 3rd Ave. According to a press release issued at 12:26 p.m. Saturday from the Huntington Police Department, officers responded to a call to investigate “two alleged incidents of a patron engaging in non-consensual sexual contact with a bar employee and another patron.”

:beer:

Anyone hear him last week at Adam Carolla's live from the Brea Improv podcast?

If yes, you could have seen this coming. The dude really, really needs to stay sober.

yup. he is always interesting on the carolla podcast.

as for the phil hartman thing, he was talking about how he's been around a bunch of different people who were going on benders just before they killed themselves (including heath ledger).

as for the phil hartman thing, he was talking about how he's been around a bunch of different people who were going on benders just before they killed themselves (including heath ledger).

If I found myself hanging around with Andy Dick, I'd probably want to kill myself too

He was on a trip to Vegas with David Strickland who went to another hotel and hanged himself.

Drugs + Andy Dick = Bad Idea Jeans