Marty interested in John Guy's old job?

gball77

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it certainly piqued adam schefters interest...i think i saw him tweet back looking for marty schottenheimers phone number :wallbash:

It piqued my interest and would definitely be interesting... Marty didn't get the HC job, but may be willing to be in the front office and work with Buddy Nix side by side.

LOLOLOL. On the serious though, I want as many knowledgeable football people at OBD as possible; no matter

what age.

Okay then...Why don't we call Marv back for duty, and maybe Ditka can get in on this Senior citizen club! It's pretty bad around here when the concession stands are considering switching from Pepsi to Ensure! It's pretty bad also that all these guy's remember our 50th anniversary team's inception into pro football! Here we go again playing cutsie...just like in the NFL Draft ! Instead of getting a young guy with talent and vision we get old guys that are losing their vision and wear depends! Smack me silly again!!!!! :flirt:

Okay then...Why don't we call Marv back for duty, and maybe Ditka can get in on this Senior citizen club! It's pretty bad around here when the concession stands are considering switching from Pepsi to Ensure! It's pretty bad also that all these guy's remember our 50th anniversary team's inception into pro football! Here we go again playing cutsie...just like in the NFL Draft ! Instead of getting a young guy with talent and vision we get old guys that are losing their vision and wear depends! Smack me silly again!!!!! :doh:

Oh i get it its a joke about their age... Original... :flirt:

"You get wiser with age" Someone said that once i dont remember who.

Not like the Jets need any inside info on the Bills, but that would be interesting to have Marty in Buffalo and his kid on the other side of the Ball twice a year. Inside job to undermind the "up and coming" Buffalo Bills if you ask me :thumbsup: