Marty Schottenheimer

Wing Man

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am glad that ralph is thinking for himself and not listening to fans....ralph has forgotten more about football than any of us will ever know, collectively...if he was uncomfortable with Schottenheimer, then that is good enough for me....its been 3 years since he was a coach anywhere...has to be a reason for that....

that actually explains a lot. the nix "blow your mind" comment and why brian declined us.

good riddance too ... schottenheimer = playoff choke

at least he gets to the playoffs.

very disappointing news

I would much rather have Marty who maybe would have brought in his son to be OC. Marty has turned around several moribund franchises in the past.

What could Ralph have been uncomfortable about?

Oh well .... :lol:

his sexuality?

Effin A. That galls me.

IMO, there were 2 big names out there that have had SIGNIFICANT success - Marty & Cowher.

Both over 60% career win %age. Cowher w/ 1 team, Schotty had success w/ 3 or 4 (how'd he do w/ the Skins?)

If true, this seriously pisses me off.

Ralph was "not comfortable" with him.

Translation: money and power.

Holy Shiite Muslims............I think I just switched sides in Ralph Wilson's war. And I never thought I would ever say that.

This is beyond a bombshell it is beyond comprehension..........This is sooooooo much worse than the Chan Gailey hiring itself.

Wow! :doh::lol::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i am glad that ralph is thinking for himself and not listening to fans....ralph has forgotten more about football than any of us will ever know, collectively...if he was uncomfortable with Schottenheimer, then that is good enough for me....its been 3 years since he was a coach anywhere...has to be a reason for that....

what if his "comfort" is his pocket book? i dont know about you but the idea of marty, possibly along with brian schottenheimer, sounds fantastic.

what if his "comfort" is his pocket book? i dont know about you but the idea of marty, possibly along with brian schottenheimer, sounds fantastic.

While I don't hate the Gailey hire , if this is true it is very disappointing

Bull schitt. If Ralph knew about football, his team wouldn't have been a historically inept franchise.

Sounds like someone poojed on your brain.