Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

Just curious as to if you knew what the team sees in this guy?

Not doubting you (you've proven too reliable for that), just doesn't make sense to me.

I think it would be better to see how it plays out first. I don't know that is a done deal, but feel pretty good about it. Sounds like most hope I am wrong.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be better to see how it plays out first. I don't know that is a done deal, but feel pretty good about it. Sounds like most hope I am wrong.

Actually he was one of the folks I'd thought about as an OC when we were all drooling for Cowher given that connection. Obviously I don't know your source but I'd want to check that he was going to be HC, not OC for someone else.

re·tread (r-trd)

tr.v. re·tread·ed, re·tread·ing, re·treads

1. To fit (a worn automotive tire) with a new tread.

2. To make or do over again, especially with minimal revision; rehash: retreading a familiar story line.

n. (rtrd)

3. A used-up coach in the National Football League with a uninspiring track record who is consistently rehired despite little prospect of success, usually by dysfunctional organizations. See Gailey, Chan and Jauron, Dick.

Apparently on today's Sportscenter, Shefter is now reporting that it's unlikely Frazier ends up Bills coach. I didn't catch it but understand it comes around the 28 minute mark.

Didn't Gailey get stripped of his playcalling duties and get demoted in Kansas City?? Great hire, if true :wallbash:

Actually he was one of the folks I'd thought about as an OC when we were all drooling for Cowher given that connection. Obviously I don't know your source but I'd want to check that he was going to be HC, not OC for someone else.

yeah pls OC for Cowher!!

Of course, for Cowher to be coach means Frazier can't be. Just sayin' :wallbash:

That's the optimist's interpretation of it, the pessimist would interpret it as either Schefter knows Frazier isn't interested or Buffalo is going to hire someone completely ridiculous. 2 weeks ago I was an optimist, but now.......

Apparently on today's Sportscenter, Shefter is now reporting that it's unlikely Frazier ends up Bills coach. I didn't catch it but understand it comes around the 28 minute mark.

I saw the so-called "report". It consisted of Adam's speculation. He did not even bother to refer to the ususal "unnamed sources". He said, and I quote "I have a feeling that Leslie Frasier will not end up as the Bills coach". Wow! Great reporting job Adam.

I am not sure what people do not get. The Bill's could not offer him the job even if they want to. His team is still in the playoffs.

This was definitely for the HC position. However I think OC would be preferable as well.