Pat Robertson Once Again Proves He's a Jackass

blzrul

Hurricane Katrina was a judgement on New Orleans, and those pitiful poor schmucks (who had nothing BEFORE and have minus-nothing NOW) in Haiti are to blame for the earthquake.

"Christian"? Yeh right.

Faugh, burn in hell you hypocrite.

Hurricane Katrina was a judgement on New Orleans, and those pitiful poor schmucks (who had nothing BEFORE and have minus-nothing NOW) in Haiti are to blame for the earthquake.

"Christian"? Yeh right.

Faugh, burn in hell you hypocrite.

Who the hell pays any attention to anything Pat Robertson says, anyway?

"pitiful poor schmucks (who had nothing BEFORE and have minus-nothing NOW)"Sounds like a Democratic Party campaign slogan.

Exactly. If only they used this phrase when they first started whining to people who oppose a government run health care plan.

"There are 30 million without health insurance, so you should just admit that you don't want to help the pitiful poor schmuchs who have nothing!"

That sounds so much better.

Only an elitist liberal can save us now.

Exactly. If only they used this phrase when they first started whining to people who oppose a government run health care plan.

"There are 30 million without health insurance, so you should just admit that you don't want to help the pitiful poor schmuchs who have nothing!"

That sounds so much better.

Only an elitist liberal can save us now.

If they had nothing, they would already qualify for government aid. It's for the working poor and middle class who try to make ends meet but need some help so they don't go bankrupt from health bills.

And since the conservatives don't do anything regarding health insurance when they're in charge, I guess it will take a liberal.

If they had nothing, they would already qualify for government aid. It's for the working poor and middle class who try to make ends meet but need some help so they don't go bankrupt from health bills.

And since the conservatives don't do anything regarding health insurance when they're in charge, I guess it will take a liberal.

It has nothing to do with helping the poor or middle class. It has to do with the government taking over 1/6th of the economy and making more people dependent on the government, which gives greater power to the government and less freedoms to the people.

Unfortunately, you either think that's hogwash or a really good idea, but that is what is happening.

I condemn Pat Robertson's remarks as hateful and ideologically-driven dogmatic prattle.

I condemn the far left's ideologically-driven dogmatic hate speech and prattle as well.

...And commend the far right's ideologically-driven dogmatic hate speech and prattle. :wallbash:

Danny Glover Haiti.

As that fat !@#$ lapping twat Rosie likes to say

"Google It"

With thoughtful insight into the devastation that struck Haiti yesterday, Link TV board member Danny Glover spoke with our friends at GRITtv today to discuss steps forward for the Haitian capital. Glover points out that in this great moment of internationalism, the U.S. has the opportunity to rebuild its relationship with Haiti, and he voices a warning that disasters like this will inevitably strike again as climate change continues. This GRITtv clip also includes a harrowing interview with Marie St. Cyr, a prominent AIDS activist with family in Haiti.

So "Climate Change" caused the earthquake? :wallbash::D

So "Climate Change" caused the earthquake? :wallbash::D

It was completely predictable that someone would make that argument.

I've also seen it blamed on HAARP and the US Navy (who apparently fired an earthquake missile at Cuba, but missed). I love conspiracy theorists... :)