Pat Robertson Once Again Proves He's a Jackass

blzrul

It was completely predictable that someone would make that argument.

I've also seen it blamed on HAARP and the US Navy (who apparently fired an earthquake missile at Cuba, but missed). I love conspiracy theorists... :wallbash:

HAARP?? Are they in Cincinnati?

It was completely predictable that someone would make that argument.

I've also seen it blamed on HAARP and the US Navy (who apparently fired an earthquake missile at Cuba, but missed). I love conspiracy theorists... :wallbash:

Amazing what a single carefully calibrated active sonar pulse aimed at exactly the right geological location can do... Isn't it?

I'm just sayin'

...And commend the far right's ideologically-driven dogmatic hate speech and prattle. :devil:

The topic under discussion was the recent religious based prattle. Sorry, the far left embodies the secularist religion. I thought I had it covered in my comments. You want me to condemn Rush's ramblings? I do. It's harmful to innocent victims and spiteful of an ideology he has contempt for. I share his contempt, but not at the expense of humans that are suffering.

While I'm condemning and casting counter spells - here's one for Danny Glover. I condemn thee for the sheer ignorance of your disconnected prattle on Haiti's disaster being caused by the epic fail of Copenhagen. Fie on thee and those of your ilk.

The topic under discussion was the recent religious based prattle. Sorry, the far left embodies the secularist religion. I thought I had it covered in my comments. You want me to condemn Rush's ramblings? I do. It's harmful to innocent victims and spiteful of an ideology he has contempt for. I share his contempt, but not at the expense of humans that are suffering.

While I'm condemning and casting counter spells - here's one for Danny Glover. I condemn thee for the sheer ignorance of your disconnected prattle on Haiti's disaster being caused by the epic fail of Copenhagen. Fie on thee and those of your ilk.

With 90% of the country subscribing to some religion or other, I don't think it's fair to paint an entire party with "secularist religion". Secularism is the antithesis of religiosity. I'm not sure what you're talking about with Danny Glover (really, Danny Glover?), but a washed up actor hardly carries the weight of an mass-worshiped a-hole like Rush, figuratively and literally.

My real point was, don't be so deluded by your own particular ideology that you exclude it when talking about the "prattle" of others. Even if it's yours, it's still ideology and it's still prattle, which may not be so easy to see when one is standing so very close.

With 90% of the country subscribing to some religion or other, I don't think it's fair to paint an entire party with "secularist religion". Secularism is the antithesis of religiosity. I'm not sure what you're talking about with Danny Glover (really, Danny Glover?), but a washed up actor hardly carries the weight of an mass-worshiped a-hole like Rush, figuratively and literally.

My real point was, don't be so deluded by your own particular ideology that you exclude it when talking about the "prattle" of others. Even if it's yours, it's still ideology and it's still prattle, which may not be so easy to see when one is standing so very close.

Here's what I wrote, "I condemn Pat Robertson's remarks as hateful and ideologically-driven dogmatic prattle.

I condemn the far left's ideologically-driven dogmatic hate speech and prattle as well." Just where did I mention "Democrats"? The subject was religious intolerance.

Yes, that Danny Glover the leftist activist. It's a bigger moron than Limbaugh - by far.