None of this changes unless Ralph is out of the picture.

DarthICE

Yeah I do. I don't see anyone declining to interview for their job do you?

Apparently their #1 choice is Texas D Coord Will Muschamp. Would you be happy with having a college D coordinator making the move up to Bills HC? I wouldn't.

No way around it. He is the main, singular reason no one wants to work here. He promised change. So he hires from within a guy who has never been a GM. Why? Because he 'knows him'. Well the rest of the NFL world doesn't give a **** about Ralphies comfort level with his GM. Hold outside interviews with guys who are available and some that are up and comers and yes that can include Nix. But nope, Ralph can't do that.

Next, Any HC worth a damn is going to want personnel say. Do you not think assistants and former HC's not take note of the absolute failures we have had in Free agency and the Draft? They have to be looking at the moves made, not made and said WTF???? But hey, you want a guy to come in here and be strapped with that mess? Not happening.

But there is no way in hell Ralph Wilson is going to give that much power over, it just isn't going to happen. 'But ICE...Tom Donahoe....' !@#$ed up. Bottom line he !@#$ed up. But at the same time rumor around the league was Tom got calls several times a day from Ralph wondering what was going on. We all know Ralph can't keep his damn hands out of things and just let someone else run the show.

So here is what is going to happen, We are going to hire the one guy who is so hard up for a HC job he doesn't care if he fails, he just wants to be in the roll because we have seen most anyone worth a damn wont touch this job. We will have crap 'up and coming' coordinators and still have the same morons doing our scouting, free agency, drafting for us that we have for damn near a decade now.

So I will say it, until Ralph dies (*)is team isn't going to be any better than it is now. (*) I say dies since he has said he will keep it till he dies and absolutely will not sell no matter what.

Oh and this 'But then they will move' BS is pure BS. We get a new owner who is willing to clean house, give up the power that needs to be given up to a quality HC and GM, gets some real studs in here and this team will sell out every single week even with an increase in ticket sales. That = the team goes NO WHERE.

The best thing would be hoping for a new owner sooner than later.

No way around it. He is the main, singular reason no one wants to work here. He promised change. So he hires from within a guy who has never been a GM. Why? Because he 'knows him'. Well the rest of the NFL world doesn't give a **** about Ralphies comfort level with his GM. Hold outside interviews with guys who are available and some that are up and comers and yes that can include Nix. But nope, Ralph can't do that.

Next, Any HC worth a damn is going to want personnel say. Do you not think assistants and former HC's not take note of the absolute failures we have had in Free agency and the Draft? They have to be looking at the moves made, not made and said WTF???? But hey, you want a guy to come in here and be strapped with that mess? Not happening.

But there is no way in hell Ralph Wilson is going to give that much power over, it just isn't going to happen. 'But ICE...Tom Donahoe....' !@#$ed up. Bottom line he !@#$ed up. But at the same time rumor around the league was Tom got calls several times a day from Ralph wondering what was going on. We all know Ralph can't keep his damn hands out of things and just let someone else run the show.

So here is what is going to happen, We are going to hire the one guy who is so hard up for a HC job he doesn't care if he fails, he just wants to be in the roll because we have seen most anyone worth a damn wont touch this job. We will have crap 'up and coming' coordinators and still have the same morons doing our scouting, free agency, drafting for us that we have for damn near a decade now.

So I will say it, until Ralph dies (*)is team isn't going to be any better than it is now. (*) I say dies since he has said he will keep it till he dies and absolutely will not sell no matter what.

Oh and this 'But then they will move' BS is pure BS. We get a new owner who is willing to clean house, give up the power that needs to be given up to a quality HC and GM, gets some real studs in here and this team will sell out every single week even with an increase in ticket sales. That = the team goes NO WHERE.

The best thing would be hoping for a new owner sooner than later.

How original.