Who wants Tom Cable as HC?

I have no idea if he is any good, but he looks like he's from WNY. The kind of guy you'd find in your local tavern with a Beef on Weck in one hand and a Genny Scream Ale in the other. He has coaching experience. He's used to bad ownership. In fact Ralph would look awesome compared to Al "Count Dracula" Davis. Plus I'm willing to bet at his first press conference, when Jerry Sullivan asks his usual snarky question, Cable will reach over and pound the living crap out him. :wallbash:

PTR

I have no idea if he is any good, but he looks like he's from WNY. The kind of guy you'd find in your local tavern with a Beef on Weck in one hand and a Genny Scream Ale in the other. He has coaching experience. He's used to bad ownership. In fact Ralph would look awesome compared to Al "Count Dracula" Davis. Plus I'm willing to bet at his first press conference, when Jerry Sullivan asks his usual snarky question, Cable will reach over and pound the living crap out him. :wallbash:

PTR

If it wasn't for the fact he beats up chicks, I'd say "why not?" But he beats up chicks. So .... no.

I have no idea if he is any good, but he looks like he's from WNY. The kind of guy you'd find in your local tavern with a Beef on Weck in one hand and a Genny Scream Ale in the other. He has coaching experience. He's used to bad ownership. In fact Ralph would look awesome compared to Al "Count Dracula" Davis. Plus I'm willing to bet at his first press conference, when Jerry Sullivan asks his usual snarky question, Cable will reach over and pound the living crap out him. :lol:

PTR

If we hire him bring in Mike Leach as OC and put a black Buffalo on the helmet to make them look mean! :wallbash:

PTR

I think he is a great option to consider. Also, no coach has one the big one with two teams (I think that is a fact). He has never won one so that makes him more qualified over Billick, Cowher. Also, he has not been to the playoffs so he will be hungry to get there (Beef on Weck not withstanding). I am all for it. Next stop for the private jet is Oakland - is someone on the flight tracker yet?

I think he is a great option to consider. Also, no coach has one the big one with two teams (I think that is a fact). He has never won one so that makes him more qualified over Billick, Cowher. Also, he has not been to the playoffs so he will be hungry to get there (Beef on Weck not withstanding). I am all for it. Next stop for the private jet is Oakland - is someone on the flight tracker yet?

:lol::wallbash:

Don't forget to bring back Carl Mauck / Chris Farley to coach up the offensive line.

PTR

i was ready to scream and yell at you....but i think you convinced me.Cable is our man.

I'd take him, he's fat. The last time we had a fat head coach (Wade) we made it to the playoffs. And Wade wasn't even that fat.

Hey, ya know what? JOHN FOX is kinda FAT....just throwin' it out there.