Raiders to Fire Head Coach Cable Today

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...es-fired-today/

Thankfully, this has absolutely nothing to do with us. Oakland is actually less desirable a coaching destination than Buffalo.

Really?

Both have an old, meddlesome, somewhat crazy owner.

The Raiders aren't involved in any "move the Raiders to LA" discussions.

The Raiders have actually WON superbowls and been in the playoffs in the last decade

All in all, I'd say the Raiders might be ahead of us.

Really?

The Raiders have actually WON superbowls and been in the playoffs in the last decade

Actually Davis is probably behaving in more of the manner that Jester claims Ralph is than Ralph is. There is at least hope that people are talking sense into ralph were in Als case its just Al.

Oakland has some talent, and I think getting rid of Cable is a huge mistake by them. Cable is the kind of guy Oakland needs -- he has a warrior mentality and takes no BS. Cable was spot on when he said that they would have been a better team had Russell not started. He told the brass excatly what they didn't want to hear, b/c it makes AD look even worse publicly than he already did. We need a guy like that in Buffalo -- not saying him per say, but someone who has some spark, grit and fire.

Really?

Don't forget the HC of the Raiders gets to live in NoCal whereas the coach of the Bills has to live in Buffalo. Game, set, match.

Don't forget the HC of the Raiders gets to live in NoCal whereas the coach of the Bills has to live in Buffalo. Game, set, match.

Oakland is a bigger shithole then buffalo & it is not even close. I suppose you could live in San Francisco or some other places that are nice around the Oakland area. Buffalo, has nice suburbs too though(Amherst/Williamsville/Orchard park etc....) Except for the summertime for the most part the weather is obviously nicer in Oakland. So I guess they do have the advantage there.

I'd rather live in Buffalo. The bay area has too much traffic, the property prices are still way too high, half the people will kill you if you spill a drop of water, and the state is in worse shape than NY.

Really?

Huh?

Yes they are.

ALL 3 teams in CA are targeted.

Since the Oakland is in CA, that would mean that they are on "the list".

I'd rather live in Buffalo. The bay area has too much traffic, the property prices are still way too high, half the people will kill you if you spill a drop of water, and the state is in worse shape than NY.

I don't think a multi-millionaire cares about traffic, home prices or fears getting killed. It is MUCH better here than WNY and of course that's my opinion but I think I probably have more people on my side.