Buffalo 66

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure why this is so shocking to some people:

- The Bills have a very bitter, meddling owner.

- Not a single decent QB on the roster

- An offenseive line that is a complete mess

The chance of failure in Buffalo is far too great.

It's not shocking. It's pathetic. I really wish the Bills would move so I could root for another team.

Bummer. I'd get Billick on the phone now before the reality sets in that he is getting slighted by the pathetic Bills and turns down a future interview. They need to at least interview some proven NFL coaches to compare against Fewell and Frazier.

It's hilarious that these jamokes (not sure if Rivera fits into that category yet) need a complete team before they'll agree to take it over. Good riddance.

uh, ok? he declined Seahawks too early in the game. Could be he's waiting for his season to be done. Or its possible he doesn't want to be a head coach. Given his fall from Chicago, it wouldn't be that surprising actually.

Why does it feel like so many people on this board are just looking for an excuse to throw themselves into oncoming traffic?

I guess all you idiots failed to note he turned down the Seattle interview, too.

Ya know...that team out there that plays in wonderful weather, with a bad ownership situation controlled by a bitter guy with no money and is "cheap."

If you don't interview, you won't get another chance. Sounds like Rivera has found his level. Content to be DC and nothing more. DJ appears set to catch on as DC somewhere, same with Fewell. Although you may fail as HC, does not mean you will stay unemployed. i.e. Mangini, Weiss, crennel, etc. Our problem has not been spending money, it has been not spending wisely and not drafting wisely. Both elements depend on the type system the coaching staff puts in place.

It's not shocking. It's pathetic. I really wish the Bills would move so I could root for another team.

It doesn't appear that you do root for Bills so it is not stopping you now.

Why does it feel like so many people on this board are just looking for an excuse to throw themselves into oncoming traffic?

Too many or not enough?

It's hilarious that these jamokes (not sure if Rivera fits into that category yet) need a complete team before they'll agree to take it over. Good riddance.

It's not that so much as it is just a set-up for failure.