Dear Mr. Wilson, I Am Done With The Bills.

tonyd19

Guess what: There are more of us than you think. Take off your blinders and realize that a utopian world of blind Ralph Wilson drones does not exist. You want this forum strictly for the use of "Kool-aid drinking Billievers"? That would sure make for a fun message board...I suggest you realize we want our team free from the clutches of the evil Detroit miser who extorts the fans without reward. We will be happy to root for the Bills, even if they suck, so long as the OWNER is doing all he can to make them winners, and unconditionally commit to Buffalo as the permanent home for his team..

He wants to put out a cheap, losing product that the ignorant masses will forever support unconditionally. You are only enabling this behavior with the "BILLIEVING" garbage. Stop thinking small, and buying into Wilson's game. Start rejecting the perpetual abuse, the endless preying on your fears, and start BILLIEVING that Ralph is LUCKY to have Buffalo to represent his team, NOT the other way around. If he doesn't appreciate Buffalo, and do everything in his power to please his customers, HE can go eff himself.

What he said.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How nice that this classic battered spouse is trying to help us ex-battered spouses get back together with our abusers. Idiot...

Yes, Endzone, I'm the idiot.

You're either trying to be difficult (highly likely), or you really cannot read (slightly less likely). At no point, ever, have I made even a half-assed attempt to get you or the others back as fans (which, again I'll tell you, is about the furthest thing on earth from spousal abuse; your comparison is pathetic, socially insensitive, and most of all, immensely stupid). I've repeatedly told you that I don't care if you or your brethren in "done-ness" don't follow the team. That's fine, just put your $$ where your mouth is and leave the board, or quit belly-aching about it to gain others' approval. And if you're going to cling to the team and post on this board, you may as well answer the question: why are you still here?

Come on, you can do it, just type an answer.

Am I the only one that read:

Dear Buffalo Bills and Bills Fans Worldwide:

whaa.. whaaa.. whaaaa. oh poor poor pitiful me. whhaaaaa.

I have a suggestion, for the mods, can we just ban all posters that say they're done with the Bills and supporting this franchise, especially the ones that wish death on an individual or wish for the team to move? I mean if they're really done, they're no longer Bills fans so then they just become trolls.

No, you're not.

I completely agree.

What he said.

If you are giving up on this team, you are not a fan.

If you want this team to move, you are not a fan.

I will be a fan of this team through the thick and thin, cause that is what a fan does. Not just a fairweather fan, but a real one.

The team will get better i can promise you that, but untill it does this is what we have, having a team that keeps me entertained on sundays and gives me something to tlak about, and keeps me out of my own life and situations for a couple hours during the week is better than having no team at all.

Go ask Baltimore, Cleveland and LA how it is to have the team they love move away. When you have their answeres, then come talk to me.

Well, at least we agree on something.

Now, regarding your question, please read the many posts I've already made on that topic...it's tiresome constantly repeating myself.

Yeah yeah, I've read them. I'll paraphrase:

Battered wives...abused spouses...Mr. Wilson is evil...[repeat]

But not one explanation of why you're still here, campaigning for people to join the ranks of the miserable.

Go away.

(forgive me if this is a bit long)

I've been watching the Bills since I was 9 years old back in 1988. I have followed them through thick and thin. I can honestly say that if the Bills hire Leslie Frazier or another up and comming coordinator to be the head coach instead of doing whatever it takes to get a proven leader in here, than I am done with this organization. You will have to prove to me that this team is worth MY TIME instead of the other way around.

I do not take this decision lightly, nor do I go off spouting idle threats or feeling sorry for myself or other fans. This decision is based in common sense and logic. It has been a long time dream of mine to watch the Bills win a Superbowl standing next to my father as we celebrate together. But the older he gets, and this franchise becomes more of a joke, the time invested seems like a complete waste. The older I get, and more responsibilities I take on, I find myself having less and less time to commit to passions of my youth. All of my time has become a premium that must be divided among my family, firends, work, clients, and just living life. The older I get and more responsibilities I have as a husband, a son, a future father, and a business owner leaves me less and less time everyday for personal activiites like watching the Bills. The fact that my free time is decreasing everyday, every minute becomes more and more important and I have less and less of it to waste on an organization that is not commited to their fans.

The fact that this organization has lost for years is not what really depresses me, the idea that this team has become a joke, and the management will cease to do anything to correct it is what really concerns me. It should be TRAVESTY to this organization that qualified coaches are not jumping at that chance to captain this ship. The idea that the front office has bought into the idea that being the head coach of the Buffalo Bills is a second rate job is not only stunning and dissapointing, but also unbelievably disrespectful to the fans and the enitre region of Western New York.

This organization has shown zero commitment to make this franchise better for the people who have dedicated enormous amounts of their time, energy and money to it. This organization hired an inside candidate to take the GM position without even looking outside the organization, when the enitre NFL universe knows that the entire organization is completely dysfunctional, full of "yes men" and incompentant. This organization has ruined and injured countless promising players and ended careers prematurly due to the desire to not pay for competent help when players have been injured, thus leaving the players they actually do care about exposed to depending on teammates who are not skilled enough to proetect them. This organization has let pride and ego get in the way of winning, running some of the best football minds in the business out the door over petty arguements and personal vendettas. This organization has managed to turn what used to be one of the best blue collar franchises in American Sports history into a depressed joke of franchise that has become a punch line waiting to be put out of it's misery.

Medicority is not tollerated in my business, or in my life, and will not be tolerated by the franchises I chose to spend my very valuable time and money on. This is it Bills, start making some serious moves to make this organization better or start losing fans.

I encourage all Bills fans to hear this letter and demand today that the Bills truly commit to becoming a winning organization that we can be proud of. It is D-DAY in Bills Nation and the organization needs to hear our plea. Get to fixing these problems or dare I say it......... get the hell out of Wetsern New York and let us get on with our lives

Please kill yourself. Short of that, just stop posting.

If you are giving up on this team, you are not a fan.

If you want this team to move, you are not a fan.

I will be a fan of this team through the thick and thin, cause that is what a fan does. Not just a fairweather fan, but a real one.

The team will get better i can promise you that, but untill it does this is what we have, having a team that keeps me entertained on sundays and gives me something to tlak about, and keeps me out of my own life and situations for a couple hours during the week is better than having no team at all.

Go ask Baltimore, Cleveland and LA how it is to have the team they love move away. When you have their answeres, then come talk to me.

then I am not a fan... and I laugh at the thought that you could say such a thing and actually think it has an effect on me or others who are pissed off... I've been watching this team since I was 5 years old... 35 years of this, and I find it patheitc the way you sheep just accept this crap. Ralph must be forced out and I support all that are willing to muscle this SOB out of here. He is milking us and that is it... I don't like to be !@#$ed in the ass and that is all that has been happening the last 10+ years...

if you were entertained on Sundays the last few years then I'm laughing at you. there was not much else besides frustration, anger, misery, and sadness on Sundays. I would be miserable all week during football season because of this franchises loser mentality. I used ot like the offseaosn, but it is obvious that this franchise is in such a deep hole not much can be done untill Ralph gives up control and steps down

if this team is going to continue to be owned by Ralph Wilson then move it... otherwise it is until Ralph Wilson steps down officialy and publicly and lets another owner run the team... Ralph deserves no respect from this community anymore.. he has burned his bridge and i will stop short of wishing for his death, however I will not shed a single tear when it does happen, and will be happy to move forward.

this guy has destroyed a franchise that has the most loyal fans in the nation... Almost seems impossible to do but boy did he engineer that to perfection

Yeah yeah, I've read them. I'll paraphrase:

Battered wives...abused spouses...Mr. Wilson is evil...[repeat]

But not one explanation of why you're still here, campaigning for people to join the ranks of the miserable.

Go away.

I'm not campaigning for anything... you are. As I said before, if you want to be a mindless drone I'm certainly not going to stop you. In fact, I'll even offer you pity.

I'm not campaigning for anything... you are. As I said before, if you want to be a mindless drone I'm certainly not going to stop you. In fact, I'll even offer you pity.

Guess where you can stick your pity, pal.

Now answer the question, why are you still here? I see a bunch of posts in this thread, but not one sentence telling me, or anyone else, so let's have it...

Obviously you misspelled a lot of words, and I understand the message was about content and not word skills, but when you misspell "incompetent" it's downright funny. How appropriate.

If you're goin to be a future father AND Bills fan, here's a tip: You need to get TIVO man. You can still spend Sundays with your family and then fire up the game in the evening. No Celino and Barnes ads, no waiting for the officials to agonize for an hour over instant replay, and most importantly, no frustration at having wasted your time on the Bills.

You can watch the game in a very comfortable 45 minutes (2 beers for most of us, 3 for you younger guys). If the Bills stink the joint up your time sacrifice is small, if they seem to be playing well and keeping you entertained then you're happy.

You can't change the Bills, but you CAN change your system.

We here at the Bills Message Boards are always trying to give you whippersnappers some perspective. Hope this helps.

Oh and if your new baby is a boy, name him Elbert. You remember him from the old days I'm sure.....

An idea: All of these "Ralph is the Devil" people can start their own website/message board called "conditionalbillsfans.com." This way, you'll have somewhere to talk about how much you hate Ralph and how much you are "done" with the Bills. I "billieve" this site is for those of us who aren't done with them.

Sincerely,

One of the Mindless Drones

I have been a Bills fan for 30 years. I love wearing my Bills garb in Virginia where I live now while everybody else is loving on the Redskins. Yeah my team is a joke, but it's my team. The only team I'll ever be a true fan of, no bandwagon crap for me. My brother-in-law has had 3 favorite teams in 10 years, no backbone just sellout.

True it's hard rooting for them, they make ****ty decisions and stink up the field most weeks, but I'm a die-hard.

You should be too! Now is not the time to dump on them and send letters to Ralph(who doesn't care what you think). Time to show some loyalty and hope things get better. I doubt you are 6'4" 280 or you wouldn't have to say it.

Try posting some useful suggestions and share some good stories about the team, you'll feel better.

An idea: All of these "Ralph is the Devil" people can start their own website/message board called "conditionalbillsfans.com." This way, you'll have somewhere to talk about how much you hate Ralph and how much you are "done" with the Bills. I "billieve" this site is for those of us who aren't done with them.

Sincerely,

One of the Mindless Drones

Washed minds think alike, I guess.

i do find that spending time with the family or watching the bills are 2 completely separate entities.

i know in my case its really the only time i talk to my brother and father

sure we all live in different cities but it is one thing we can all get on the same page about

most of my happy memories of my family are watching bills games

no matter what was happening in life, if i was fighting with my parents, or brother or life was just bad.

we all live and die with the bills

if they win we all win, if they lose it sucks and we'd talk about what needs to change

in summation; don't blame the bills for your inability to connect with your family properly.

You can call it a washed mind, that's fine. I prefer the term "loyalty." I actually agree with your assessment of Ralph Wilson. I think he's ruined the team. I think he's done just enough each year to get people to buy tickets. I also know he's kept the ticket prices the lowest in the NFL, and I've personally never had a gun put to my head by Ralph Wilson telling me to root for the Bills. They're my favorite team, and that's it. I'll feel a hell of a lot better about rooting for them when they're in the playoffs again than you, and others like you, will. I'll know I didn't use Ralph Wilson as a scapegoat to excuse myself from supporting a crappy football team.

You call me a mindless drone and accuse me of having a washed mind all you want.

I call what you're doing a copout, and your excuse for being "done" with the Bills is weak and convenient. Just another bandwagon jumper along with all of those Yankees, Red Sox and Patriots fans out there.

Who's mindless?

You are a brilliant and fantastic writer, and likely articulate as hell out in the real world. You love the Bills to a fault like every other die-hard that is here bleeding and posting, bleeding and posting,bleeding and posting,bleeding and posting>> right now. Collectively we all feel punched in the gut by what is going on. As a human, lashing out is an appropriate response when we are feeling disrespected. Right now we are ALL feeling overlooked, unloved, and disrespected. We have two choices as Bills fans, because we can never really leave......you can either LOVE it or HATE it, but make no mistake...you (and I and all of us) are powerless to do anything about it.............BEND OVER AND TAKE IT PITTSBURGH PIRATE STYLE>>>>>>>>>>>it will not get better for awhile, but it MIGHT get better after- a- while. I don't like it either but accept the fact that we'll all be living with a big, thick, fat one shoved deep up in our collective hoo-hoo holes for a bit longer.

You are a brilliant and fantastic writer, and likely articulate as hell out in the real world. You love the Bills to a fault like every other die-hard that is here bleeding and posting, bleeding and posting,bleeding and posting,bleeding and posting>> right now. Collectively we all feel punched in the gut by what is going on. As a human, lashing out is an appropriate response when we are feeling disrespected. Right now we are ALL feeling overlooked, unloved, and disrespected. We have two choices as Bills fans, because we can never really leave......you can either LOVE it or HATE it, but make no mistake...you (and I and all of us) are powerless to do anything about it.............BEND OVER AND TAKE IT PITTSBURGH PIRATE STYLE>>>>>>>>>>>it will not get better for awhile, but it MIGHT get better after- a- while. I don't like it either but accept the fact that we'll all be living with a big, thick, fat one shoved deep up in our collective hoo-hoo holes for a bit longer.

Thanks for the kind words, but I assure you that I will not be "bending over and taking it up the hoo-hoo hole" from Ralph. Actually, avoiding that scenario is exactly what this is all about. Now, please excuse me while I wash the vomit off my sleeve...

then I am not a fan... and I laugh at the thought that you could say such a thing and actually think it has an effect on me or others who are pissed off... I've been watching this team since I was 5 years old... 35 years of this, and I find it patheitc the way you sheep just accept this crap. Ralph must be forced out and I support all that are willing to muscle this SOB out of here. He is milking us and that is it... I don't like to be !@#$ed in the ass and that is all that has been happening the last 10+ years...

if you were entertained on Sundays the last few years then I'm laughing at you. there was not much else besides frustration, anger, misery, and sadness on Sundays. I would be miserable all week during football season because of this franchises loser mentality. I used ot like the offseaosn, but it is obvious that this franchise is in such a deep hole not much can be done untill Ralph gives up control and steps down

if this team is going to continue to be owned by Ralph Wilson then move it... otherwise it is until Ralph Wilson steps down officialy and publicly and lets another owner run the team... Ralph deserves no respect from this community anymore.. he has burned his bridge and i will stop short of wishing for his death, however I will not shed a single tear when it does happen, and will be happy to move forward.

this guy has destroyed a franchise that has the most loyal fans in the nation... Almost seems impossible to do but boy did he engineer that to perfection

:wallbash:

IMO, how I look at this is... I just don't get into the games the way I did at one time. Yeah, they are on tv and I watch them but it's not a whole helluva lot different then watching say the Vikings vs. the Seahawks. The Bills have been tracking downward in a fashion not totally different from when Irsay crapped on the Colts in Baltimore. Irsay wanted to move the team... Ralph doesn't, but the way they each operate looks similar.

Baltimore's fans began to disappear from Memorial Stadium in the late 70s and early 80s, they got tired of it. Buffalo fans seem to carry a nasty bout of Catch-22... if we don't show up, they'll move... if we keep showing up, they stay and Ralphie gets his money, and doesn't have to make the necessary changes to improve the team.

I don't spend tickets on something like that. I can't justify spending money on that and if I don't see any actual, tangible positive changes... I can't waste Sundays next fall watching them on tv. I'll DVR the game perhaps and watch it another time, if it's worth watching. Whether the Bills' organization wants to realize it or not, they have created a level of ambivalence in the fan base. To me this organization is how they were when I was quite young in the late 70s... "oh we have a football team... it's a home game, oh yeah it's only on the radio."

Im not trying to have an "effect on you" I dont care enough to do so. Laugh at me go ahead i could care less, Im a fan and im proud of that, I'm not a whiney lil ____ though which it souds like the giver-uppers are. A business owner getting the most out of his investment!!!! WOW THATS NEWS TO ME.

Yea its frusturating when we dont win, but this team means alot to people in WNY more than you know probably. Just ask about 100,000 people. The 70,000 that go and the others that watch on TV. AND I CAN BET MY MONEY YOU STILL DO.

If you are not a Bills fan get of of Two BILLS Drive A message board devoted to fans of... you guessed it the Buffalo Bills.

A few quick thoughts on this mess of a thread:

1. The Bills have not been trying to lose games for the last 10 years. It just hasn't worked out.

2. ESPN cracks jokes about them. Ummmm, so what??? I gain nothing when they hype the Bills and I lose nothing when they trash them.

3. I enjoy watching the Bills on Sunday and feel good when they win and feel disappointed when they lose. Many Sundays during a season like 2009, I don't bother watching them. Nobody is forcing me to.

4. Ralph Wilson doesn't "owe" Bills fans anything, other than a place to watch NFL football. Same as Applebees owes you a place to eat. Not everyone agrees that it's good.

5. I understand how passionate fans can be. Trust me, Buffalove is fully ingrained in my soul. But anyone who uses their football team to validate their own worth is out of their mind. Enjoy the SPORT for what it is. Somebody from Pittsburgh is not 'better' than you. They just cheer for a different team.

6. Answer me this: Does Robert Kraft "care" about Patriots fans????

1. The Bills have not been trying to lose games for the last 10 years. It just hasn't worked out.

2. ESPN cracks jokes about them. Ummmm, so what??? I gain nothing when they hype the Bills and I lose nothing when they trash them.

3. I enjoy watching the Bills on Sunday and feel good when they win and feel disappointed when they lose. Many Sundays during a season like 2009, I don't bother watching them. Nobody is forcing me to.

4. Ralph Wilson doesn't "owe" Bills fans anything, other than a place to watch NFL football. Same as Applebees owes you a place to eat. Not everyone agrees that it's good.

5. I understand how passionate fans can be. Trust me, Buffalove is fully ingrained in my soul. But anyone who uses their football team to validate their own worth is out of their mind. Enjoy the SPORT for what it is. Somebody from Pittsburgh is not 'better' than you. They just cheer for a different team.

LOGIC +1..It's a business. Put anyone in a position like this, adn i bet they try to get as much money as they can as well, face it it is just how it is.

The major point is posting that you hate/are done with the bills on a Bills message board is a little :messed up"

Great post.

LOGIC +1..It's a business. Put anyone in a position like this, adn i bet they try to get as much money as they can as well, face it it is just how it is.

The major point is posting that you hate/are done with the bills on a Bills message board is a little :messed up"

Also a great post.

Careful you two, we're getting dangerously close to making sense in this thread.

Watch/cheer if you want, don't watch/cheer if you don't.

Either way, there's no point in thumping your chest and shouting about it.

Thanks for the kind words, but I assure you that I will not be "bending over and taking it up the hoo-hoo hole" from Ralph. Actually, avoiding that scenario is exactly what this is all about. Now, please excuse me while I wash the vomit off my sleeve...

Friend, you have been for years...you have been for years.

Now, will someone kindly get our dear friend Frasier Crane a warm horseblanket and a cup of coffee? He has been traumatized. You need a group hug. :wallbash:

no kidding...anyone who doesn't realize that the Bills leaving WNY would make our economy even worse than it is is beyond ignorant

As far as getting a proven head coach in here, short of holding a gun to Cowher's head, the Bills are doing everything they can to bring him in...can't force someone to work for you. Besides, no coach has ever won Super Bowls with 2 different teams so it's not like we can count on anything happening if we do get him. Meanwhile, a 2nd year head coach led his team to a victory over who most think is the best coach in the NFL earlier today.

If anyone is actually full of himself enough to think he can tell the future and say no current coordinator can turn things around here, then he damn well better be rich off of lottery winnings or else he's just plain full of crap.

How much money do 7 games a year improve the economy?

Buffalo is one of the most impoverished and poor cities in the U.S., per census.

Bottom line to me, if you come to a message board about a team and post a long post about how you're done with the team, you're not done, you're just looking for validation. When you're done you'll just stop caring about the team, you won't feel the need to tell people about it. And that's what the Bills' management needs to fear, apathy. Not people posting messages about how they're done.

For the record, I do think Wilson wants to win, I just think he's really really bad at it.

Dang. Thought I read "born in 1988."

IN any case, as has been said, a real fan never changes teams. Never.

This statement is so much horse $%^&.

Tony, you pick your team to root for, don't let people who have been blinded by some misguided city loyalty issue stop you.

I choose to be a Bills fan and would never step on another individuals reasoning for not being one.

Buffalo is one of the most impoverished and poor cities in the U.S., per census.

I called BS on this, then I checked. Depends upon what criteria they use, but census does show #3 behind Detroit and Cleveland (cities with populations of 250,000 or more). But then again, neither Detroit or Cleveland seems to have trouble attracting talent.

Local Link

I have been a Bills fan for 30 years. I love wearing my Bills garb in Virginia where I live now while everybody else is loving on the Redskins. Yeah my team is a joke, but it's my team. The only team I'll ever be a true fan of, no bandwagon crap for me. My brother-in-law has had 3 favorite teams in 10 years, no backbone just sellout.

True it's hard rooting for them, they make ****ty decisions and stink up the field most weeks, but I'm a die-hard.

You should be too! Now is not the time to dump on them and send letters to Ralph(who doesn't care what you think). Time to show some loyalty and hope things get better. I doubt you are 6'4" 280 or you wouldn't have to say it.

Try posting some useful suggestions and share some good stories about the team, you'll feel better.

Hey VA, I live in Northern VA, and am a Bills fan too. Have been since '88, when I started watching football. The Bills ARE my team. In fact, if not for the Bills, the NFL would be getting $0 from me. I love the game, but without the BUFFALO Bills not enough to pay for it.

So, if the Bills ever moved I would probably be done caring about professional football. Though my wife and I no longer live in WNY, I can proudly say that I completed all of my schooling in WNY. Alot of family still lives up there. I still call it home. DirecTV makes alot of money off of me every year, simply to follow the Bills and Sabres.

But I question what you want to be loyal to, exactly?

What I can't seem to understand, is how all of the dingleberry posters on this board can't seem to do 2 things at once. Why can't you be a fan of the Buffalo Bills, but not support the past decade of mediocrity and demand more from the owner?

Apparently, many on this board see them as separate. I don't. To me, refusing to hand over another cent until this team improves by sacrificing seeing the team is perhaps the ultimate act of fandom. Sacrificing your own instant gratification while demanding something greater.

Alot of posters so maddened by anything less than undying loyalty and forking over an ever increasing bundle of cash every year for Bills merchandise ('gotta support the team') are probably of the sort who want to surrender their liberties inherent as Americans to a bloated, socialist government that can't call a terrorist a terrorist.

Blind Loyalty leads to tyranny, my friend. You should go back and read your Jefferson.

And tryanny is exactly what Wilson has given us this past decade. It is not until a concerned population (albeit Bills fans) stand up, demand accountability, and truly DRIVE this message with their collective pocketbooks that any meaningfull change will occur.

Hey VA, I live in Northern VA, and am a Bills fan too. Have been since '88, when I started watching football. The Bills ARE my team. In fact, if not for the Bills, the NFL would be getting $0 from me. I love the game, but without the BUFFALO Bills not enough to pay for it.

So, if the Bills ever moved I would probably be done caring about professional football. Though my wife and I no longer live in WNY, I can proudly say that I completed all of my schooling in WNY. Alot of family still lives up there. I still call it home. DirecTV makes alot of money off of me every year, simply to follow the Bills and Sabres.

What I can't seem to understand, is how all of the dingleberry posters on this board can't seem to do 2 things at once. Why can't you be a fan of the Buffalo Bills, but not support the past decade of mediocrity and demand more from the owner?

Apparently, many on this board see them as separate. I don't. To me, refusing to hand over another cent until this team improves by sacrificing seeing the team is perhaps the ultimate act of fandom. Sacrificing your own instant gratification while demanding something greater.

Alot of posters so maddened by anything less than undying loyalty and forking over an ever increasing bundle of cash every year for Bills merchandise ('gotta support the team') are probably of the sort who want to surrender their liberties inherent as Americans to a bloated, socialist government that can't call a terrorist a terrorist.

Blind Loyalty leads to tyranny, my friend. You should go back and read your Jefferson.

And tryanny is exactly what Wilson has given us this past decade. It is not until a concerned population (albeit Bills fans) stand up, demand accountability, and truly DRIVE this message with their collective pocketbooks that any meaningfull change will occur.

Can we all try to remember that we're talking about football? Surrendering liberties? Tyranny? Terrorists? Socialism?

It's the NFL. A sport. Relax!

Can we all try to remember that we're talking about football? Surrendering liberties? Tyranny? Terrorists? Socialism?

It's the NFL. A sport. Relax!

Those are called analogies.

And I am sorry...it's an election year...I tend to get excited over righting the wrongs.

(forgive me if this is a bit long)

I've been watching the Bills since I was 9 years old back in 1988. I have followed them through thick and thin. I can honestly say that if the Bills hire Leslie Frazier or another up and comming coordinator to be the head coach instead of doing whatever it takes to get a proven leader in here, than I am done with this organization. You will have to prove to me that this team is worth MY TIME instead of the other way around.

I do not take this decision lightly, nor do I go off spouting idle threats or feeling sorry for myself or other fans. This decision is based in common sense and logic. It has been a long time dream of mine to watch the Bills win a Superbowl standing next to my father as we celebrate together. But the older he gets, and this franchise becomes more of a joke, the time invested seems like a complete waste. The older I get, and more responsibilities I take on, I find myself having less and less time to commit to passions of my youth. All of my time has become a premium that must be divided among my family, firends, work, clients, and just living life. The older I get and more responsibilities I have as a husband, a son, a future father, and a business owner leaves me less and less time everyday for personal activiites like watching the Bills. The fact that my free time is decreasing everyday, every minute becomes more and more important and I have less and less of it to waste on an organization that is not commited to their fans.

The fact that this organization has lost for years is not what really depresses me, the idea that this team has become a joke, and the management will cease to do anything to correct it is what really concerns me. It should be TRAVESTY to this organization that qualified coaches are not jumping at that chance to captain this ship. The idea that the front office has bought into the idea that being the head coach of the Buffalo Bills is a second rate job is not only stunning and dissapointing, but also unbelievably disrespectful to the fans and the enitre region of Western New York.

This organization has shown zero commitment to make this franchise better for the people who have dedicated enormous amounts of their time, energy and money to it. This organization hired an inside candidate to take the GM position without even looking outside the organization, when the enitre NFL universe knows that the entire organization is completely dysfunctional, full of "yes men" and incompentant. This organization has ruined and injured countless promising players and ended careers prematurly due to the desire to not pay for competent help when players have been injured, thus leaving the players they actually do care about exposed to depending on teammates who are not skilled enough to proetect them. This organization has let pride and ego get in the way of winning, running some of the best football minds in the business out the door over petty arguements and personal vendettas. This organization has managed to turn what used to be one of the best blue collar franchises in American Sports history into a depressed joke of franchise that has become a punch line waiting to be put out of it's misery.

Medicority is not tollerated in my business, or in my life, and will not be tolerated by the franchises I chose to spend my very valuable time and money on. This is it Bills, start making some serious moves to make this organization better or start losing fans.

I encourage all Bills fans to hear this letter and demand today that the Bills truly commit to becoming a winning organization that we can be proud of. It is D-DAY in Bills Nation and the organization needs to hear our plea. Get to fixing these problems or dare I say it......... get the hell out of Wetsern New York and let us get on with our lives

Don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out!!

I called BS on this, then I checked. Depends upon what criteria they use, but census does show #3 behind Detroit and Cleveland (cities with populations of 250,000 or more). But then again, neither Detroit or Cleveland seems to have trouble attracting talent.

Local Link

The problem with this is unless I am mistaken, it is just taking the incomes of the people that actually live in the city. For anybody that says this area is poor, go into the suburbs around buffalo, there are beautifull developements all over the place. There is plenty of money in the suburbs surrounding Buffalo. Every once in awhile I have associates that fly in from NYC. Last summer I took some of them to my house for BBQ after work. They could not believe I could afford a house like this, saying they would die to have a house like this. All along I am thinking to myself "what is the big deal, there are houses like my house all over WNY". But people just seem the need to pile on WNY. It is mostly people on this board that have moved away from WNY. Maybe they feel guilty or remorsefull for leaving. My point is we are not living on dirt floor here & in fact the majority of the good people of WNY have better quality of life then 90% of the country. I am sure I will get railed for this comment, but I truly believe that.

Once a douche, always a douche. The mid-term elections aren't for ten months, so you can relax a bit there bud...

Once a douche, always a douche. The mid-term elections aren't for ten months, so you can relax a bit there bud...

I'll take that as a complement coming from an obvious user of female hygeine products.