I have an announcement to make.

buckeyemike

Today I took out petitions to run as a Republican in a judicial primary in Cuyahoga County, Ohio (Cleveland).

I think I told everyone here a while back that I was thinking of doing this. Well, after 15 years of practicing law, I think the time has finally arrived. If for nothing else, to get my name out there. For reference point's sake, I will turn 41 in June.

We in the Cleveland area are really in need of honest, hardworking people in power (if you want, google the phrase "Cuyahoga County scandal" and see what pops up). And I believe that I would do an excellent job as a Common Pleas Court judge. I have practiced in courts all over Ohio, in criminal and administrative matters.

I am running as a Republican in a Democratic-dominated county. Yet, the timing may never be better. People here may finally be ready for new names in new places. New names with integrity. Or to throw the old names out.

So, I wanted to share that here tonight. I know I've been on here sparingly in recent weeks, but I thought you should know this. It's a new chapter, as I have never run for anything except eighth-grade class vice president before.

And I lost that race :D But that was way back in 1982.

Thanks for letting me share this.

Mike

Today I took out positions to run as a Republican in a judicial primary in Cuyahoga County, Ohio (Cleveland).

I think I told everyone here a while back that I was thinking of doing this. Well, after 15 years of practicing law, I think the time has finally arrived. If for nothing else, to get my name out there. For reference point's sake, I will turn 41 in June.

We in the Cleveland area are really in need of honest, hardworking people in power (if you want, google the phrase "Cuyahoga County scandal" and see what pops up). And I believe that I would do an excellent job as a Common Pleas Court judge. I have practiced in courts all over Ohio, in criminal and administrative matters.

I am running as a Republican in a Democratic-dominated county. Yet, the timing may never be better. People here may finally be ready for new names in new places. New names with integrity. Or to throw the old names out.

So, I wanted to share that here tonight. I know I've been on here sparingly in recent weeks, but I thought you should know this. It's a new chapter, as I have never run for anything except eighth-grade class vice president before.

Mike

Did you take out any petitions?

Today I took out petitions to run as a Republican in a judicial primary in Cuyahoga County, Ohio (Cleveland).

Mike

Best of luck to you. Hope all goes well!

Dang it, that's supposed to say petitions. :lol: It's fixed now.

It's Saturday night, obviously.

Moderator: Our debate is with Mike the Republican and Whonoze the Democrat. Mike you won the toss so you start first.

Mike: I want everyone to know that my petitions are for everyone. I stand by my petitions. I got more positions signed than any other candidate in this election. Just don't expect me to work Saturday nights. I'm usually blotto then.

Moderator: Ummmm, ok. Mr. Whonoze do you want to respond. Mr. Whonoze's jaw has dropped.

Mr. Whonoze: Not really, no. I think that statement says everything the voters need to know about Mike. :ph34r:

And I lost that race :ph34r: But that was way back in 1982.

Mike

When I noticed there was an announcement from The Four Horsemen I got a little nervous.

I am not so worried any more. Good luck.