Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the tweets from Lynch "orginal" 20 dollar victim.

http://twitter.com/SteveLaps/status/3086652918

Saw marshawn lynch at the galeria mall and asked him to sign a $20 (all I had on me) for my bachelor party, he took $20 and pocketed it. 7:07 AM Aug 2nd, 2009 from UberTwitter

http://twitter.com/SteveLaps/status/3086664059

# He signed my business card instead and then walked away, I thought he was playing but he actually took the $20!! Can you believe that??? 7:09 AM Aug 2nd, 2009 from UberTwitter

http://twitter.com/SteveLaps/status/3086673423

Saw him out dtown at Encore with all SAME people from mall. My fiance confronted him about the situation and he said it wasn't him. Wow. 7:10 AM Aug 2nd, 2009 from UberTwitter

Too funny!

i cant believe people actually believe this report.. a cops wife girlfriends friend that talked to a bills player who knows a guy who stole 20 dollars.. sounds to me like something happened and these people along with the big bad police officer that doesnt make jack came up with a story

more likely.. marshawn tried to get some ass and the cop found out and the wife made up a story in an atempt to get him introuble with the law

i cant believe people actually believe this report.. a cops wife girlfriends friend that talked to a bills player who knows a guy who stole 20 dollars.. sounds to me like something happened and these people along with the big bad police officer that doesnt make jack came up with a story

more likely.. marshawn tried to get some ass and the cop found out and the wife made up a story in an atempt to get him introuble with the law

DING DING DING! or at least cover her own tracks for letting a couple of guys buy her dinner

Guest three3
which year? after his first 1000 yard season? or after his second 1000 yard season? :D

thousand yard backs are a dime a dozen. give almost any NFL back the proper amount of carries and he'll hit 1k. marshawn can't catch, has no breakaway speed and is a turd off of the field. like i said, he should have been flushed for anquan boldin or something of similar value years ago. now we are flushing him and all we get in return is the left over stink

DING DING DING! or at least cover her own tracks for letting a couple of guys buy her dinner

yes!

this police officer would file a report out of the quest for revenge. :D

this police officer would love to be the laughing stock of NOT ONLY THE BUFFALO POLICE, BUT EVERY POLICE DEPARTMENT IN WESTERN NY :sick:

this police officer would want to air his dirty laundry out in public, possibly ruining his rep and career :wallbash:

come on.......

Sure, let's believe the two time loser thug RB before the cop. Just a guess, but I think that cop "that doesn't make jack" makes more jack taking a deuce than you do in a whole day. :D

So a cop is going to extract payback from Lynch and risk his career, his reputation, his health insurance, and his pension, and he's going to do it by accusing Lynch of this cartoonish twenty dollar theft? If revenge is what he's aiming for why doesn't he just plant weed on him? Or have one of his detective buddies trail Lynch for a few days, god only knows how many felonies Lynch commits every day before lunch.

So a cop is going to extract payback from Lynch and risk his career, his reputation, his health insurance, and his pension, and he's going to do it by accusing Lynch of this cartoonish twenty dollar theft? If revenge is what he's aiming for why doesn't he just plant weed on him? Or have one of his detective buddies trail Lynch for a few days, god only knows how many felonies Lynch commits every day before lunch.

all-pro fukken take right here^^

Can you really blame the guy? He is being sued by that girl he ran over. He probably needs to get as much cash together as he can.

Remember, Lynch stated that his car ran the girl over. I guess the car had a mind of its own. Lynch needs to go. Like another post stated, you can take Lynch out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of Lynch.

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/917050.html

Can we get rid of this guy now, please?

Lynch is just one of these guys who does stuff like this instinctively and no matter what you do, he can't stop himself from being a douchebag.

Maybe the Bills should "steal" a few million from him and send him packing