Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

He wanted to pick up the tab so he TOOK the money from the person he was picking up the tab for.

Wow.

(Think I'll just let that one simmer awhile.)

I did say his style was very awkward and who the heck is teaching these guys how to interact.

Again... Who in the end paid the bill? Why does she deserve to have her 20 back if none of the ladies paid their bill.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did say his style was very awkward and who the heck is teaching these guys how to interact.

Again... Who in the end paid the bill? Why does she deserve to have her 20 back if none of the ladies paid their bill.

Hey dumba$$!

She deserves to have her $20 back BECAUSE IT WAS HER $20!

You jock sniffers are pathetic.

"I did say his style was very awkward..."

Wow.

Funny so many of you believe this. Sounds like BS to me.

The story seems a bit far fetched .... especially for the woman to suggesst she was terrified. Cmon...

At the same tim if Lynch was stupid enough to have done this then goodbye and what an idiot.

That's right- blame EVERYONE but Marshawn Lynch.

Simple case:

Did he steal the $ or not?

Did he hit a pedestrian on Elmwood near Chippawa or not?

Did he get busted for weed, unregistered firearm.... or not?

Did he have a domestic violence incident in college or not?

Sniff his jock all u want...

But don't try so hard just because you bought his jersey and he's another first round bust.

The story seems a bit far fetched .... especially for the woman to suggesst she was terrified. Cmon...

At the same tim if Lynch was stupid enough to have done this then goodbye and what an idiot.

Dude, have you looked close at Lynch? I am a pretty big guy, but if I was cornered by that thug with the gold teeth and tattoos, I would probably dump in my pants. He looks like someone who would murder his mother for a nickel bag of weed. Any woman that isn't 6ft. 8 in, 280 lbs and can dead lift 600 lbs would be terrified by him.

Dude, have you looked close at Lynch? I am a pretty big guy, but if I was cornered by that thug with the gold teeth and tattoos, I would probably dump in my pants. He looks like someone who would murder his mother for a nickel bag of weed. Any woman that isn't 6ft. 8 in, 280 lbs and can dead lift 600 lbs would be terrified by him.

So whats it like living in fear every time you leave your little suburban bubble?

You do not know my wife and her friends! Outside image vs inner confindence.

I think there is more to this story....

You can't make this stuff up :D

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2010/01/...ch-in-24-hours/

Buffalo Sports Daily has learned the Hamburg incident isn’t the first time Lynch allegedly helped himself to someone else’s money. According to a very angry Steve Lapsley, Lynch pulled something similar this past August.

Lapsley claims he approached Lynch after seeing him at the Galleria Mall and asked him to autograph his $20 bill. He intended to use it as a prize for his upcoming bachelor party.

According to Lapsley, Lynch not only refused to sign it, but walked away $20 richer.

It’s not uncommon for people to come out of the woodwork when scandal breaks (See Tiger Woods), but in Lapsley’s case it’s something he wrote about it well before the TGI Friday report.

Until now, nobody listened.

Congratulations you move to the TOP OF THE CLASS. Every time I find myself longing to return to Buffalo, the city of good neighbors, I get to read this. Thank you for reminding me of how right I am to stay away. If what you say about half the population of Hamburg not ever seeing "anyone like him before" (with gold teeth and dreads) and they are automatically scared and intimidated is true, (I have no reason to doubt you) I get this real scary picture of "Steptfortville" Maybe it IS time to start a campaign to encourage the Bills to leave WNY for a more diverse climate. Gold teeth, dreads, dark skinned people, OH MY... Lions and Tigers and Bears....OH MY. Yes WNY it's time for a change. Don't just demand Marshawn Lynch be traded...Run his behind right on out of town...you have history of handling these problems.... this $20.00 is a perfect start.

there is one radio station in Buffalo that plays R&B and Rap and its called WBLK

LOL!!

Read up on Dr. Martin Luther King.

Maybe you'll learn something.

Son.

King and X's views began to converge toward the end of King's life. When King became more radical and threatened to unite not only African Americans, but working class whites, he was taken out. Not a big difference between the two toward the end of King's life.