Frazier interviewing with Seattle. Or not. Or he is after all.

dgrid

Yes, but there are only 32 NFL head coaching jobs. So far only 3 have opened up this year. Leslie Frazier is not Bill Cowher. He's been passed over several times over the last couple of years. Cowher can afford to pick and choose. A Frazier, a Fewell, a Grimm would in all likelihood take the first opportunity that comes along. I know I would if I were an assistant.

Yes but maybe Frazier feels there are more important things, like not being used because of his race.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, per Schefter's Twitter:

"Before Pete Carroll surfaced, Eagles GM Tom Heckert and Ravens director of player personnel Eric DeCosta pulled out of Seahawks GM race."

Clearly Heckert and DeCosta have ALREADY been hired by the Bills as our next GMs!

Dooooooomed!

How in hell are we going to operate with THREE General Manager!?!?

I welcome the idea of bringing in Frazier..assuming he assembles a good staff and Buddy becomes a good GM.

All of these factors work together; you think Belicheck would be who he is with Ralph and Brandon?

Don't kid yourself.

Well, I don't think Frazier's coming to Buffalo. According to Wikipedia, he is allergic to chicken wings:

Leslie Frazier on Wikipedia

:thumbsup:

Experience preferred. That doesn't mean experienced at all cost. Would you hire Dick Jauron over a good coordinator just because he has experience? After Cowher there aren't a lot of experienced coaches that we would want.

PTR

How do you know that? Your opinion is no more valid than anyone else's!

I only had to read the first 3 posts to know that I don't need to read the rest. Apparently he "only wins because he has good players." You could literally say that about every winning coach in the league.

You know this guy is one of the most highly regarded Coordinators in the league right?

All of you Cowher or bust people are retarded.

Really? Seems to me that Rex Ryan has taken what is still a lot of the same Jets players and made them a much much better defense in the NFL this year. One year.

On the other hand, Leslie Frazier has a great DE, 2 pro bowl caliber DT's, a fantastic LB corps, and the best run stopping CB in the league in Winfield.

Frazier to me, is a prime example of a coach that COULD be a product of his far superior talent provided to him. And the Bills have been going the COULD BE route for a number of years now. The Bills need a proven, successful on some scale of a head coach for once. Frazier is no such thing.

Frazier is a guess. And a damn good case could be made that he is a product of his talent. Doesn't mean that will be the case, but a damn good case could be made. Not a smart move to take another chance on someone like that when you are in the Bills position.

There is another side to that argument to consider. Those franchises are prone to bad decisions. The fact that the "woeful Rams and pathetic Lions" wouldn't hire him might just mean that they are PATHETIC and WOEFUL. The Bills passed on Orakpo. So he was rejected by the Bills. Does that mean he can't play?

You're kidding, right? You're saying the Lions and Rams are prone to bad decisions and the Bills aren't, and all we have to do is say yes to Frazier to prove that because they didn't? The fact that the Bills passed on Orakpo tells me they're just as prone to make pathetic and woeful decisions. Just sell the friggin team Ralph!

You're kidding, right? You're saying the Lions and Rams are prone to bad decisions and the Bills aren't, and all we have to do is say yes to Frazier to prove that because they didn't? The fact that the Bills passed on Orakpo tells me they're just as prone to make pathetic and woeful decisions. Just sell the friggin team Ralph!

What he's saying is just because the Lions and others passed on him doesn't mean he's not worthy of a HC position. Detroit 's (for example)personnel decisions have been woeful so why would you trust their judgement on anyone.

oh god- say it isn't so. Here's newsflash, Frazier is good because he has really good players. DO you realize how good Perry Fewell's defense would be if he had the Vikings talent?

1. Frazier would bring in Al Saunders, and THAT would be awesome.

2. THE COVER 2 SUCKS. I hope we never run it again.

Vikes beat guys hearing the same:

Frazier to interview for Seahawks job after all

If this is true, Chris Mortensen is a piece of schitt. Seriously. I don't like him because of his Douche-Baggery on the Bills and the Tom Donahoe stuff. But, since I've really been paying attention to all of the ESPN idiots this offseason, they have been wrong, dead wrong, 90% of the time.

It's unreal. Mortensen and Shefter actually seem like the least informed people out there. And they make up stuff daily, then turn around and change two minutes later. It's a joke.

Pretty poor if you ask me. What a joke "the media" is. Clayton is now on the same network disputing what their other "insider" has reported.