Frazier interviewing with Seattle. Or not. Or he is after all.

dgrid

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, Chris Mortensen is a piece of schitt. Seriously. I don't like him because of his Douche-Baggery on the Bills and the Tom Donahoe stuff. But, since I've really been paying attention to all of the ESPN idiots this offseason, they have been wrong, dead wrong, 90% of the time.

It's unreal. Mortensen and Shefter actually seem like the least informed people out there. And they make up stuff daily, then turn around and change two minutes later. It's a joke.

Pretty poor if you ask me. What a joke "the media" is. Clayton is now on the same network disputing what their other "insider" has reported.

Yeah...it really is amazing how much of a difference the network can make. The past two offseasons Schefter was scooping everyone and now Glazer is just abusing him on the scoop front. Would sources rather not deal with ESPN? There's got to be something. It is pretty noticeable.

Maybe Carroll is falling through?

Here's the thing: they interviewed Carroll earlier this week, before they fired Mora. That's probably where the Leiweke-in-L.A. sighting came from.

This per the Los Angeles Times.

Yeah...it really is amazing how much of a difference the network can make. The past two offseasons Schefter was scooping everyone and now Glazer is just abusing him on the scoop front. Would sources rather not deal with ESPN? There's got to be something. It is pretty noticeable.

It is, I hope Glazer keeps schooling these three tards on ESPN. I'm also glad for John Wawrow, as he seems like he's one of the only guys that's actually talked to Wilson. The only complaint there though, and sorry John, is that you really didn't get any information, and you had him on the phone. :thumbsup:

If the Bills hire Frazier I'm done.

I really don't get this. I know others have covered this ground earlier in the thread, but seriously? If the Bills hire one of the top coordinator HC candidates that's it for you? Not even willing to entertain the possibility that he might turn out to be a good head coach?

I really don't get this. I know others have covered this ground earlier in the thread, but seriously? If the Bills hire one of the top coordinator HC candidates that's it for you? Not even willing to entertain the possibility that he might turn out to be a good head coach?

I know. If they went out and hired Rich Kotite or Bill Callahan it would be one thing but at least give a guy a chance to fail before you deem him a failure. This guy's record has been stellar since he was hired by Dungy in Indy.

Weren't you campaigning for Fewell a couple weeks ago? Are you a black promo?

If you bothered to click my profile you'd know my skin color. As for Fewell, despite the assumption that everyone that came in contact with Dick(less) Jauron needed to be purged, I thought he did a solid job considering being thrown into the role. Would I accept him as the Bills head coach? I wouldn't cancel me seasons if he were, but it's pretty obvious the Bills are going outside. I'd be excited to have Frazier, especially if he brought a blue-chip OC like Al Saunders with him. We have to be prepared to move on from Cowher.

PTR

I like Frazier, and think he'd be a good choice. I worry that guys like Cowher won't have the drive anymore. Marty S probably would, but I can see Cowher shifting into more of a cruise control mode.

I just don't see anything on Frazier's resume that makes me think he's the guy. Maybe you can enlighten me as to what I'm missing because I just don't see it. I am sick of projects on this team, I want a proven winner that can instill leadership and a winning attitude from day one. A rookie coach learning on the job isn't what this team needs.

I just don't see anything on Frazier's resume that makes me think he's the guy. Maybe you can enlighten me as to what I'm missing because I just don't see it. I am sick of projects on this team, I want a proven winner that can instill leadership and a winning attitude from day one. A rookie coach learning on the job isn't what this team needs.

No one can guarantee what any coach can do, Cowher included. But at least Frazier is consider one of the up-and-comers. And if reports of his OC and DC are accurate he is bringing some quality assistants with him. Look at it this way. If we don't hire Cowher, do you want some guy like Fassell or Haslett who has a "name?" It's that or hold your breath all season.

PTR

If you bothered to click my profile you'd know my skin color. As for Fewell, despite the assumption that everyone that came in contact with Dick(less) Jauron needed to be purged, I thought he did a solid job considering being thrown into the role. Would I accept him as the Bills head coach? I wouldn't cancel me seasons if he were, but it's pretty obvious the Bills are going outside. I'd be excited to have Frazier, especially if he brought a blue-chip OC like Al Saunders with him. We have to be prepared to move on from Cowher.

PTR

Here, here! Prepared and ready baby. Just hope the Bills don't drag their feet to long and lose out on a top guy like Frazier. Put it this way, He played with the 85 Bears. Can you think of a more fun team?? What a bunch of characters! Bring that to Buffalo and package it with a win over Cowher's new team next year :rolleyes:

No one can guarantee what any coach can do, Cowher included. But at least Frazier is consider one of the up-and-comers. And if reports of his OC and DC are accurate he is bringing some quality assistants with him. Look at it this way. If we don't hire Cowher, do you want some guy like Fassell or Haslett who has a "name?" It's that or hold your breath all season.

PTR

I saw Saunders' name for OC, didn't catch any of the names for DC...mind filling me in?

If the Bills hire Frazier I'm done.

Not sure how long you have been a fan but this is what would end it for you? I can name hundreds of other things that would cause fans to stop following the Bills. Hiring Frazier shouldn't be one of the them.

PTR

Good post. I'd rather see the Bills hire even a completely unknown coordinator, let alone a highly-regarded guy like Frazier, rather than waste three years with a Fassell/Haslett caliber retread.