Per KFFL....

Just let us know as soon as you choose so we can ridicule your choice! :thumbsup:

If you can trade up for the steak, I'd do it. But don't give too much away for it. Demand the A-1 sauce, too. Marv never went after the A-1 sauce, and that's the reason we haven't been in the playoffs for 10 years.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the menu....

http://www.kittyhoynes.com/xml/?fl=menu&am...food;Sandwiches

Lets see who can come closest. Note that I haven't left yet, waiting for the boss to get back before I can go.

Greek Chicken Salad and a cup of the Soup of the Day. My guess is you're going light in anticipation of a lot of bad eating for wild card weekend. Am I in the ballpark?

Greek Chicken Salad and a cup of the Soup of the Day. My guess is you're going light in anticipation of a lot of bad eating for wild card weekend. Am I in the ballpark?

You got the soup part right. I usually try to stick with light items, like salad for dinner.

So let me get this straight....

Somebody reports that somebody reported that somebody reported that the Bills may, or may not, be about to hire a coach?

I smell a Pulitzer.

PTR

Thank you Promo!! maybe you should be the leader of this no man band. I have been drinking coffee and eating packs of doughnuts for 2 days making sure I don't miss any announcements about our HC. Then i have to waist my time reading something that Jimmy's 3rd cousin half related to him said while they were trying to tune in there rabbit ears. This was something that was said on NFL Network last night. This might be Nobel worthy. read it again and you will see :thumbsup:

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

They've changed the name to Moody Blues Burger now, but it's still the same. Had the Clam Chowder with it also.

Damn - I was rasing money to put up a meatloaf billboard...guess I'll have to send those funds to Hunters Hope now.......

True dat Rocketship! I love when Chris Brown reports that Michael Lombardi reported that someone in the Bills office thinks they're close to possibly making a decision.

WHO-AHHHH BROTHER! Rock on!

can't chris brown just walk down the hall and ask ??

So let me get this straight....

Somebody reports that somebody reported that somebody reported that the Bills may, or may not, be about to hire a coach?

I smell a Pulitzer.

PTR

No doubt. An NFL team without a coaching staff in the second week of January is close to making a decision. Absolutely brilliant. Neither Chris Brown nor Lombardi could carry Joe Logan's notepad!