A trade worth looking into

Cribbs wants out of Cleveland a he believes they view him as only a kick returner...I think he was severely underutilized. Parrish will likely not "fit" into anyone's, who comes here, scheme and Josh Reed will likely not get a new contract. Cribbs could fill a void, both returning, and on O...just sayn' :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cribbs wants out of Cleveland a he believes they view him as only a kick returner...I think he was severely underutilized. Parrish will likely not "fit" into anyone's, who comes here, scheme and Josh Reed will likely not get a new contract. Cribbs could fill a void, both returning, and on O...just sayn' :D

I'll give you two Roscoe Parrish's and one JP Losman rookie card for Cribbs.

PTR

For some strange reason teams are not inclined to trade their most talented player for a player that is an unrestricted free agent.

I like the Fitzpatrick for Peyton Manning trade better! :doh:

"Cocaine's a helluva drug!"

joshua cribbs is NOT going anywhere......he has very little leverage in his demands for a new deal or to be traded. he has three years left on a 6 year / $6.7 million deal he signed in 2006. his base salary last year was $620,000. Holgrem obviously recognizes he is dealing from a position of strength as he only offered cribbs $1.4 mil/yr on a new deal. you think cribbs is gonna sit out for three years?......Roscoe makes $ 3.2 million and will probably be cut soon. holmgren would hang up the phone before Nix could finish his sentence.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/80867942.html

Cribbs just signed a 5 year deal that he wants to renegotiate. He is getting paid about 1 million per year, and the Browns have offered to up it to 1.4 with possible incentives to 2 million per.

Roscoe just signed a 4 year deal for 4 million per year.

HMMMMMM, let's see........ I just have this funny feeling that Holmgren won't go for that.

joshua cribbs is NOT going anywhere......he has very little leverage in his demands for a new deal or to be traded. he has three years left on a 6 year / $6.7 million deal he signed in 2006. his base salary last year was $620,000. Holgrem obviously recognizes he is dealing from a position of strength as he only offered cribbs $1.4 mil/yr on a new deal. you think cribbs is gonna sit out for three years?......Roscoe makes $ 3.2 million and will probably be cut soon. holmgren would hang up the phone before Nix could finish his sentence.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/80867942.html

We said the same thing about Peters, but a hold and a subpar season later and poof......he was gone. I'm not saying Parrish for Cribbs is possible unless someone drugs Holmgren, but I could see the Browns moving Cribbs. I doubt he'll ever have a higher value than right now. Return men burn out fast.....look at Hester, Hall, Mcgee, they were awesome and then either focused on a everydown position or just lost that step.