Browns keep Mangini

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another card falls in our favor. Has there ever been a case where so many variables outside of the Bills' control have fallen into place the way we would want? Look at the coaching decisions made by the Bucs, Browns, Panthers, Texans, Titans, Bears, Seahawks (I think)...

It's almost like, fate.

That's it, with this news Cowher pretty much knows that it comes down to the Bills or CBS. I'm pretty sure he was hoping that Mangini would get canned so that the Browns would pursue Fox opening up Carolina.

I'd say that our chances of attaining Cowher just went up.

Another card falls in our favor. Has there ever been a case where so many variables outside of the Bills' control have fallen into place the way we would want? Look at the coaching decisions made by the Bucs, Browns, Panthers, Texans, Titans, Bears, Seahawks (I think)...

It's almost like, fate.

It does seem like every door that opens up for Cowherb gets slammed shut pretty quick. I half expect CBS to lose their contract with the NFL tomorrow.

That's it, with this news Cowher pretty much knows that it comes down to the Bills or CBS. I'm pretty sure he was hoping that Mangini would get canned so that the Browns would pursue Fox opening up Carolina.

I'd say that our chances of attaining Cowher just went up.

With our luck, the chance that CBS will be keeping Cowher just went up.

Does Wade get whacked if the Cowboys lose? That's the only scenario I see that Cowher might be willing to wait for. Of course, that would mean butting heads with Jerr-UH every day. Jimmy Johnson couldn't do it. Switzer, Wade ... guys have been yes-men.

BTW, Jason Garrett has fallen off the map, hasn't he??

According to previous reports, the Panthers wouldn't have hired Cowher anyway. So really nothing has changed except for the Browns making the monumental mistake of keeping Mangini.

Absolutely.

We think that people complain here on The Wall. Imagine what is happening on Cleveland Browns' message boards right now.

Absolutely.

We think that people complain here on The Wall. Imagine what is happening on Cleveland Browns' message boards right now.

They've got to be out of their minds right now!!

So if Cowher does decide to stay on TV, how likely is it that it just means that Holmgren is letting Mangini stay to ensure yet another great draft pick after next year, AND bringing Cowher in after he cans Mangini? Hmmm ...