Al Saunders believed to be Leslie Fraziers OC choice

Buffalo 66

That warms me up to him a little bit. I do like Al Saunders, but isn't he an Coryell Offense type of guy? Can't imagine that flying in Buffalo during December.

I always thought Saunders was thought of as "the" offensive coordinator of the NFL....like he was some sort of sven gali and has a massive playbook. I think the size and scope of his offense is what caused him problems in Washington under Spurrier, no?

Al Saunders is from the Coryell/Martz line of vertical attack offenses... stuff is complicated, but the NFL is a passing league, the Saints and Pats are both running modified versions of a passing spread offense

Just say no to the Tampa 2...

Saunders' system is the equiv of the T2 on offense. The only guy who could successfully run it was Todd Collins. This is definitely not the read and react kind of system that we need here. I like what the Vikings or Saints or Colts(albeit more complex) run. Why can't we use that?

C

For there to be no interest, the Bills sure are kicking this supposedly dead horse an awful lot. You'd think that they would tell Chris Brown to STFU about Cowher if he were off the table, as it just raises the fans' expectations every time someone connected with the team mentions him.

I say no to the tampa 2!! this guy Frazier is just Perry Fewell with great talent to work with.

If Fewell had the Minn talent, he'd be a "hot" coordinator too! If they're truly considering this, they could just kept Fewell and get better talent i.e., the LB McClain and DT Cody from Bama. makes no sense.

irrespective, they should get McClain and Cody!! Please!! Tired of watching them get run the f over.

Jets manhandled us - we can't have that and we need to knock Brady, et al around and stop Miami's run

Saunders' system is the equiv of the T2 on offense. The only guy who could successfully run it was Todd Collins. This is definitely not the read and react kind of system that we need here. I like what the Vikings or Saints or Colts(albeit more complex) run. Why can't we use that?

C

Huh? Didn't Kurt Warner and Trent Green each put up 4,000 yards in that system?????

What is this?? I'm sure Theismann tweeted Shanahan about how cool Washington would be, right? This is getting pathetic. I don't know if Thurman is doing this on his own, or not. But it seems pretty unprofessional to me for one of the "spokespersons" for the Bills to be publicly begging someone to coach them.