[Link] Are Cowher, Bills In Contract Negotiations?

Simon Cowell will be coaching the Bills?!?!? WTF, I don't even watch American Idol, but all the snippets I have seen show this snarky Brit as an arrogant, pompous D-bag. Does he even realize this is American Football? Leave it to the Bills to go in uncharted waters when looking for a coach.

They would be more likely to sign Paula Abdul, she is without a job so she would come cheaper.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that where he is now...I've always assumed he was...living in a van down by the river!

i must be missing something on this website..i hope you are attacking that poster in jest , otherwise ..well..i will just keep my mouth shut ..even though i am saving these tidbits via screenshots just to have them in case i need them :wallbash:

i must be missing something on this website..i hope you are attacking that poster in jest , otherwise ..well..i will just keep my mouth shut ..even though i am saving these tidbits via screenshots just to have them in case i need them :wallbash:

there is a lot of history in these musings...look at the registration dates.

Whomever this Jay guy is he needs to be banned. Or at least pushed down stairs so his knee gets screwed up or something horrible. I know, I'll steel his IPA's!!!! That would teach Panda Boy!

Well that was harsh :wallbash:

there is a lot of history in these musings...look at the registration dates.

Understood, but you still did not answer my question . I always thought being a good leader was setting the best example And to boot , the registration dates are irrelevant to behavior and conduct on this board ! MB etiquette by an admin ,mod or just Lil ol' me shall be to attack a post and NOT the postER the impression and guidelines i always thought were in place !

Understood, but you still did not answer my question . I always thought being a good leader was setting the best example And to boot , the registration dates are irrelevant to behavior and conduct on this board ! MB etiquette by an admin ,mod or just Lil ol' me shall be to attack a post and NOT the postER the impression and guidelines i always thought were in place !

Okay guys...who invited Supercop?

Dude, let it go. Seriously - it has become beyond annoying.

My brother lectured me on "board conduct" once........ONCE!

If I may interject for a second, some posters have a long and storied history together here. As you are a relative newcomer you might want to just keep your eye on the relationships between posters and then draw your conclusions before commenting. Surely you have nothing against some light banter between longtime posters. That's all it is.

If I may interject foe a second, some posters have a long and storied history together here. As you are a relative newcomer you might want to just keep your eye on the relationships between posters and then draw your conclusions before commenting. Surely you have nothing against some light banter between longtime posters. That's all it is.

:wallbash::nana: [my prediction is your spot on advice will go unheeded...just a gut feeling] Nice try though.

So you would with people you've known a while the same way you would joke with someone you just met?

If I may interject foe a second, some posters have a long and storied history together here. As you are a relative newcomer you might want to just keep your eye on the relationships between posters and then draw your conclusions before commenting. Surely you have nothing against some light banter between longtime posters. That's all it is.

Listen , trust me when i tell you i do not need to be lectured although you're insight was appreciated . That said, i just do not like when i see people getting attacked for an opinion which is what MB's are based 95% on..opinions! ..i mean have at it for all i care when ripping apart the opinion but NOT EVER the postER. Little history on me so you know, i have never taken any ones bs my whole over 40 years of existence here on this Earth whether it be out on the road where i have put many middle finger enthusiasts in their place or little mommas boys hiding behind the comfy confines of a pc...i have many friends in the Buffalo police dept and i have ways of finding out where people live even on a pc ...just thought i would give you a history lesson on me..i live my life by the motto of "always and forever calling someones bluff ! Other then that i am a great guy indeed ! :nana: rant off and i hope i have not offended anyone ...

Listen , trust me when i tell you i do not need to be lectured although you're insight was appreciated . That said, i just do not like when i see people getting attacked for an opinion which is what MB's are based 95% on..opinions! ..i mean have at it for all i care when ripping apart the opinion but NOT EVER the postER. Little history on me so you know, i have never taken any ones bs my whole over 40 years of existence here on this Earth whether it be out on the road where i have put many middle finger enthusiasts in their place or little mommas boys hiding behind the comfy confines of a pc...i have many friends in the Buffalo police dept and i have ways of finding out where people live even on a pc ...just thought i would give you a history lesson on me..i live my life by the motto of "always and forever calling someones bluff ! Other then that i am a great guy indeed ! :nana: rant off and i hope i have not offended anyone ...

So you're threatening us with the police if we don't stop? Wow. Not sure how hard to laugh at that.

I'm sorry if you felt I was trying to lecture you. I was just expressing my opinion on the situation. I'm sure your a great guy and I really like your avatar. I was just trying to help. As you can see I have beeen a member here for a long time and don't post very much but I read here a lot. It's a great MB.