Bills attempting to set up interview w/Leslie Frazier

Beerball

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesnt make sense. I can't see Nix hiring any coordinators when he said at his introduction that the Bills are looking for a HC that has HC experience. The fact that Cowher wont happen (be serious and realistic because deep down we all know he wont come here) leaves Billick as the only other candidate that fits Nix's "qualifications list"

I would be dissapointed if Nix did the opposite of what he said and hired a coordinator for our HC.

I know he didnt rule out hiring a coordinator but when you say your looking for someone with HC experience, you would think thats who you go after

This doesnt make sense. I can't see Nix hiring any coordinators when he said at his introduction that the Bills are looking for a HC that has HC experience. The fact that Cowher wont happen (be serious and realistic because deep down we all know he wont come here) leaves Billick as the only other candidate that fits Nix's "qualifications list"

I would be dissapointed if Nix did the opposite of what he said and hired a coordinator for our HC.

I know he didnt rule out hiring a coordinator but when you say your looking for someone with HC experience, you would think thats who you go after

Tice, Mularky, etc... all have HC experience.

this is going to sound bad...but... is he a "hot" commodity because he has proven he is a good coach or because he is black?

frazier's been a hot commodity for some time now. and the bills have already addressed the Rooney rule when they met with Perry.

he is a good coach, with a solid reputation, who's just missed out on several other jobs over the past few years. am told he might even be the best coordinator candidate out there. ... that remains to be seen, but he's a sure-fire candidate.

jw