Welker HURT!!!!!

nd03

As someone who has seen him creeping out hardcore in a downtown Boston bar on multiple occasions I can validate that statement.

Next time you see him could you write "19-1*" on the upper part of a napkin, fold it in half and then have him autograph the exposed bottom half. Maybe we could auction it off at a TBD fundraiser.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you see him could you write "19-1*" on the upper part of a napkin, fold it in half and then have him autograph the exposed bottom half. Maybe we could auction it off at a TBD fundraiser.

Wow that's genius. Brady would be even better but he doesn't hang around the common folk anymore but i can settle for Welker.

To follow up my last thought, TO gets roasted League-wide for being a "me first" punk, but I'll bet you dollars to donuts that when he leaves Buffalo, he will have something nice to say about the team and its fans......

He certainly was effusive in his thanks to the departing DJ

Wow that's genius. Brady would be even better but he doesn't hang around the common folk anymore but i can settle for Welker.

It's a good plan but might have one fatal flaw in that it relies on Welker's ability write his name. If he's too stupid to spell W-e-s we'll have to have a back-up plan in place.

Willie McGinest always seemed like a nice guy.

Yeah, that's a good one, I always liked Willie.

Since we're going with older guys maybe we could throw Irving Fryar in there too?

Or maybe not........

Does the NFL create a Wes Welker rule now?? They did for Brady.

Speaking of which, anyone catch the whiny little bastard after he got pushed to the ground after a pass? He bitched to the ref, who wouldn't listen, and then he bitched at the player. God I hate him.

It's a good plan but might have one fatal flaw in that it relies on Welker's ability write his name. If he's too stupid to spell W-e-s we'll have to have a back-up plan in place.

An "X" is certifiable if it's witnesses.

That might have to suffice.

i always wondered why Miami let the guy get away for nothing

They didn't. They tagged him as a 2nd rounder, but the Cheatriots wanted him so bad, they inserted a long-illegal "poison pill" that the NFL somehow (ahem) overlooked and said it couldn't be done again.

Welker's a great player and I wish Buffalo had traded for him. His on field demeanor needs work but I don't know enough about him to say what he's like off the field.

Never in a million years do i like to see an injury, just sheds a light on what the colts did last week benching starters. WOW, don't think this game is important for the pats

Levy always said that he needed to make sure backups were ready in case there was an injury. I think that's a very valid point.

Don't you mean 18-1?

Report I heard was torn ACL and MCL. If true, his 2009 season is defintely over, and his 2010 season is over before it began.

Shefter reporting Welker has a torn ACL and MCL...

done for the playoffs...

Yep, that's what I heard. :thumbsup:

lmao he will tear us a new ass

Did you see Football Night in America tonight where he said how special the fans here were to him and how they made him feel wanted and he wanted to thank them by giving high fives along the side line after the game? Didn't think so. He's been a model citizen here this year and those of you who say otherwise, I'm not sure what season you watched. You do realize that everyone grows up at some point, no? Maybe it took TO a bit longer than most, but I do think that a lot of his recent good behavior is just a part of that maturation process, but that's just me.....

Report I heard was torn ACL and MCL. If true, his 2009 season is defintely over, and his 2010 season is over before it began.

For a guy who relies on his quicks--cuts and the like--his career might be over as well.....