Welker HURT!!!!!

nd03

This year's Chargers are the worst really good team I've seen in a while. Tomlinson is finished, Merriman is half of what he was, they're not good against the run without Jamaal Williams....Rivers has just been awesome. I might say Turner is coach of the year if I had a vote, which sounds crazy. They're not the same mega-talented team they were in '06.

They'll be favored vs. NE, but I'd be shocked to see a blowout.

What you're not factoring into the equation is that NE* is just not that good this year. There, I said it. That D will get blown out by the Chargers, who have a real axe to grind wtih the Patsies*, who have stomped them classlessly in the past.....

So who gets the win here...or is it a draw? B-)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when NE was running thru the league on their quest for perfection & Welker caught a td from Brady when the Pats were up 46-7 against Washington & Welker spiked the ball right in front of the beaten cb like he just caught an overtime td pass in the super bowl. Ever since then I lost alot of respect for him. F*ck him, he tore his acl & mcl could be career ending, doubt he will be ready for the start of next year. I do not like to see injuries, but sometimes payback is a B word.

for me, my moment was when welker caught a first down pass against the colts a few years ago to salt away a game, and jumped up in marlin jackson's face (the cb covering him on the play) and screamed "YOU F***ING SUCK" .... which the mics caught and broadcast f or the world to hear.