Welker HURT!!!!!

nd03

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like he's the classiest player on that team. Sucks to see him get hurt.

You MUST be joking--that guy is the farthest thing from classy. Anyone else remember when he signed with New England*? No "thanks to the Dolphins and their fans for taking a chance on me and supporting me, but it's time to move on"--nope, none of that. Right away he started bad mouthing his old team and sucking up to his new one with quotes like "Boy, is this great--I, and all players, always wanted to play for such a great organization. Everyone else sucks in comparison" or some such (and it wasn't really far off of that actually, if I remember correctly). As others have said, I never root for injuries, but that guy is a punk.....

To follow up my last thought, TO gets roasted League-wide for being a "me first" punk, but I'll bet you dollars to donuts that when he leaves Buffalo, he will have something nice to say about the team and its fans......

Does anybody really think that Welker would be crying from the pain and not from disappointment? I haven't cried from pain since I was about 10 years old, and I've had all kinds of breaks, tears and even amputations..........And, I'm not exactly a tough guy.

Torn ACL doesn't hurt that bad. Not nearly as bad as a sprained ankle. It just feels weird because you can't lock your leg straight (there's no stopping point) and it buckles easily.

I just think he knew he was done and was disappointed, which is to be expected.

It may not hurt too bad when it happens but it hurts like hell for the next week or so when it is swollen and you can't even bend your leg. There is no way he would play even with a brace if it's an ACL tear. It would give out every time he put pressure on it. You should know that if your tore both of yours.

Actually he's a mouthy obnoxious little d-bag and one of the least classiest players in the NFL.

yep.

I remember last year against the Colts, he caught a short pass to convert a 3rd down, and he got up, made a 1st down signal, and said "You !@#$ing Suck" to the DB

edit: you linked the play

People who've seen him during games acting like a mouthy obnoxious little d-bag and one of the least classiest players in the NFL.

I'm glad I qualified my post with "seems" like a classy player. I revise my opinion. Based on this new evidence, I now switch to the opinion that he is a d-bag. So now the follow up question: Is there any human being associated with the Pats that is NOT a d-bag?

I'm glad I qualified my post with "seems" like a classy player. I revise my opinion. Based on this new evidence, I now switch to the opinion that he is a d-bag. So now the follow up question: Is there any human being associated with the Pats that is NOT a d-bag?

None known to man.....

People who've seen him during games acting like a mouthy obnoxious little d-bag and one of the least classiest players in the NFL.

As someone who has seen him creeping out hardcore in a downtown Boston bar on multiple occasions I can validate that statement.

To follow up my last thought, TO gets roasted League-wide for being a "me first" punk, but I'll bet you dollars to donuts that when he leaves Buffalo, he will have something nice to say about the team and its fans......

lmao he will tear us a new ass