Schefter & Mort say Bills and Cowher met this week

CBS halftime show on the Texans/Pats game was interesting. They gave Cowher the Bills highlight and all of the guys were joking with him about "how do you like the weather Coach?" He replied with authority "That's football weather!" They laughed at him like they know something, I really think this may be happening.

Let's hope!!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see this posted yet in any of the topics regarding Bill Cowher, but , towards the end of the CBS pregame show , when asked if Cowher will be back in the studio next year , his response was "Probably". Take that for what you will , just thought it was post-worthy.

If they agreed, he's not going to say anything so they can interview Fewell and not get penalized for not interviewing a minority candidate.

If they agreed, he's not going to say anything so they can interview Fewell and not get penalized for not interviewing a minority candidate.

Correct. And, both Jimbo and Thurman have earned themselves a place WAY outside the circle of trust, at least until Ralph's no longer the owner. I'm sure Ralph and Russ were not pleased with their amateurish performances after the Nix press conference.

CBS halftime show on the Texans/Pats game was interesting. They gave Cowher the Bills highlight and all of the guys were joking with him about "how do you like the weather Coach?" He replied with authority "That's football weather!" They laughed at him like they know something, I really think this may be happening.

he was also grinning ear to ear when doing the bills/colts highlights!

Like Erik said, cautious optimism. We've been burned by this organization enough, so let's not go nuts until it's official.

That said..... :thumbsup:

I didn't see this posted yet in any of the topics regarding Bill Cowher, but , towards the end of the CBS pregame show , when asked if Cowher will be back in the studio next year , his response was "Probably". Take that for what you will , just thought it was post-worthy.

I asked about this much earlier in this thread...........They were doing predictions for 2010 and Marino said that Cowher would be right there with them in the studio and then they went to Cowher, who said something, but a noise happened in my house, and I didn't hear it..........Is this what he said?

I asked about this much earlier in this thread...........They were doing predictions for 2010 and Marino said that Cowher would be right there with them in the studio and then they went to Cowher, who said something, but a noise happened in my house, and I didn't hear it..........Is this what he said?

Yes, I believe.

Marino predicted that Cowher would be back in the studio with them next year. Cowher laughed and said "probably"

Give him:

• $15MM/year
  • Key to the city, along with keys to the houses of everyone who lives in the city
  • A Lifetime supply of Omaha Steaks
  • Design all of the Bills helmets with facemasks containing a perfect imprint of his right hand so its easier for him to grab players by said facemask when he's screaming/spitting at them.
  • My wife.

You mean the crack reporters who didn't even know that Cowher and the Bills had been meeting? Dammit. We're screwed.

Yeah, I don't put much stock into these guys but it's interesting that he's saying without a doubt it ain't happening.

Can't wait for the REAL Sal's update.