JANUARY 15, 2010!!!

Bash_Gash

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph is being nostalgic. Given that he was born in 1918, the next year will be spent highlighting events from his first year of life.

January 15, 1919 – Boston Molasses Disaster: A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, burst and a wave of molasses rushed through the streets, killing 21 people and injuring 150 others.

January 15, 2010 History repeats itself! During superbowl parade in boston A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, burst and a wave of molasses rushed through the streets, killing 21 members of the Patriots and injuring 150 others. Coach Bill Belichik stayed true to form and cheated death, making millions selling secret videotape of the event.

I'm pretty sure it's just an anouncement that several Bills will be auditioning for American Idol. On a side note, Ralph has finally agreed to sell the naming right to the stadium. It will be named Celino & Barnes Field.

Actualy I had heard that the naming rights are going to Just Pizza. Where its not just pizza its, "just pizza"

Perhaps it is the announcement the Bills are leaving for LA... My hunch is Thurman is drinking again and is just making stuff up....

Your "hunch"? So you really don't know that Thurman is drinking again, right? So you wrote this reply even though you know NOTHING about Thurman Thomas??

Keep this date in your calendars. This was heard on a radio station and as part of a certain Thurman Thomas weekly show, that the Buffalo Bills have big time news on 1/15/2010 that will impress the fans and be shocking.

Thurman would not go into the news on the radio, but I am guessing that perhaps this is tied to Coach Sal's report of Cowher being interested in the Bills. Maybe this is the date that they are targeting as the signing and turning around of the Buffalo Bills Franchise or the Ownership status and a heir taking over and keeping the team in buffalo.

Hmmm...usually you can get his most recent shows on the audio vault...conspiracy?

Your "hunch"? So you really don't know that Thurman is drinking again, right? So you wrote this reply even though you know NOTHING about Thurman Thomas??

Thurman is drinking again, and he's having a happy hour to celebrate MLK day that friday.

Seriously, I'll go with something about getting their (Kelly, Thomas and others) foot in the door for owning the Bills.

Or maybe he's yet another pixel that's beginning to bring the picture into focus.

Why not? It's not that implausible. Ralph Wilson's always been obsessed with Miami, and I'm sure he was impressed with how quickly the right guy could turn it around down there. Hell, the last straw might have been Bud Adams flipping him off in his 50th anniversary season. Who cares?

Cowher would be the biggest news in the NFL, bigger than Shammyham going to the Skins. I would love to see Buffalo steal the spotlight before the Super Bowl!! :thumbdown:

That would be awesome!