Breaking News for the Senator

JoeF

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham Harrell can't be too far away across the border!

From various posts this year:

A) Ryan Fitzpatrick is the answer

B) Gibran Hamdan is the answer

C) Brian Brohm is the answer

D) Mike Leach and Graham Harrell are the answer

E) None of the above

I go with E

The spread offense is a timing offense, typically shut down by a quick defense (See the 2006 Cotton Bowl).

The Wildcat is not the spread. The spread will not work against the quicker, faster, bigger players in the NFL. Why do you folks think that Leach's gimmick offense would work in the NFL? How many Texas Tech QB's are in the NFL?

E) None of the above

I go with E

The spread offense is a timing offense, typically shut down by a quick defense (See the 2006 Cotton Bowl).

The Wildcat is not the spread. The spread will not work against the quicker, faster, bigger players in the NFL. Why do you folks think that Leach's gimmick offense would work in the NFL? How many Texas Tech QB's are in the NFL?

To be fair, the league has mandated that we cannot play Hamdan in a real game. So to say he's not the answer, is to speal without knowing.

E) None of the above

I go with E

Well I was joking. I certainly don't expect Leach to move to the NFL and be successful with an offense that no one else has been able to make work so far.

Well I was joking. I certainly don't expect Leach to move to the NFL and be successful with an offense that no one else has been able to make work so far.

Sorry, I'm used to the posts about Leach from the Senator. I haven't seen any posts from the Sen, so I figure he had to fly out to Lubbock to console his idol. Give him a hug for us, Senator.