How fast do you think TO's exit will be after the final game?

HelloNewman

Where's he going? The only team I could see going after Owens is Oakland, since they crave the circus atmosphere and need to sell tickets. He's not good enough anymore. Look at Dallas and the improvements Romo has made with Owens gone. Even when Owens keeps his mouth shut, the circus still travels with him. It's gonna take a desperate team to sign him. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls an Iverson and retires, but for good.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all the posters on this board. For the most part TO has been a model citizen. We have a team with an O-Line that wouldn't win on the college level. We have DB's at the LB position, we have 14 IR'ed players, and no QB. And when the QB tries to throw he has 1.2 seconds to throw it. Yea, it's all TO's fault, he's a bum. Oh...and its Marshawns fault too

It's retarded posts like these that make me realize just how stupid it is to bother with message boards.

I said to myself when they signed him, that signing was to fill the stands with hope, T.O did his job, got 6 mill for it. Didn't get hurt in the process. Set a bills record for longest scoring play in team history.

Not a bad deal if you can get it. See T.O. I had my popcorn but you didn't add any butter on top.

I was expecting more...a blowup on the sidelines is that it, that's all ya got?? I was expecting you to slap Trent in the face and call up Fitz in the middle of the night and give your "throw me the rock up B word or you will get cut" speech. LOL

J/K ofcourse.

But damn I was expected more......so was yall

Why not franchise him? There is no other player on the team leving via free agnecy worth keeping. It's not like if you don't use the tag this year that you get two next year. Maybe some team offers up a 4th round pick for him ala Randy Moss. There is nothing to lose.

He absolutely dogged the pick today. I've been an 81 supporter all year, and yes he's kept his mouth shut but a future HOF'er should put forth some type of effort even when faced with the trainwreck that is the Buffalo Bills. You can win with average receivers in this league, you don't need a prima Donna like 81 who won't put out the effort until the end. Hell even if he tackles the DB on the pick it's only a 10 yard penalty and we still have the ball. We should let him leave now and get Hardy and Steve Johnson a chance to at least give an effort. Good riddance.

I love all the posters on this board. For the most part TO has been a model citizen. We have a team with an O-Line that wouldn't win on the college level. We have DB's at the LB position, we have 14 IR'ed players, and no QB. And when the QB tries to throw he has 1.2 seconds to throw it. Yea, it's all TO's fault, he's a bum. Oh...and its Marshawns fault too

18 on IR, a new record