Brohm to start?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brohm never stood a chance, Josh Reed turned the locker room against him!

Ok ... somewhere I missed this Josh Reed Conspiracy theory ... was he up on the grassy knoll outside of THE RALPH???

Where in the world do you get a story that Reed is the reason that Brohm hasn't been put in a position to play?

Ok ... somewhere I missed this Josh Reed Conspiracy theory ... was he up on the grassy knoll outside of THE RALPH???

Where in the world do you get a story that Reed is the reason that Brohm hasn't been put in a position to play?

I thought it was common knowledge that Reed was a cancer in the locker room. Maybe it's all in my head, but that should never stop someone from posting it.

Brohm is finished in Buffalo. We have given him enough time to develop and he has failed. :wallbash:

Oops! That's next year's thread. I'm getting ahead of myself.

Unfortunately, with the bunch of morons on this board, this comment will honestly be made by some knuckle dragging idiot next Sunday after Brohm plays one game behind a horrible O-line with and Offense that has been one of the worst in football for a decade. If the kid does not come in and suddenly transfer the offense info a re-incarnation of the K-gon, he will be labelled a bust and people will be calling for his head.

Brohm is finished in Buffalo. We have given him enough time to develop and he has failed. :wallbash:

Sad part is, some people on this board WANT Brohm to start just so they can determine if we the Bills need to draft a QB in the upcoming draft.

They guy has been here 5 weeks(?), plucked from another teams practice squad, and people want to use the next TWO games to make a definitive answer on a project type player.

:w00t:

I think there are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes and would be reported on in nearly every other city except Buffalo. Or least in some of the major media markets. Is it just me, or is the Buffalo media extremely shielded when it comes to picking up some of that inside info?

Are you kidding me? (don't you know members of the press post here?)

I love the Buffalo Media. They're the best! :wallbash: Especially, JW and TG. Those guys rock. :w00t:

Are you kidding me? (don't you know members of the press post here?)

I love the Buffalo Media. They're the best! :wallbash: Especially, JW and TG. Those guys rock. :w00t:

Pssst.

See below:

You forgot Lori. She's part of the local media, and more importantly, a moderator on TSW. Just a suggestion.

Sad part is, some people on this board WANT Brohm to start just so they can determine if we the Bills need to draft a QB in the upcoming draft.

They guy has been here 5 weeks(?), plucked from another teams practice squad, and people want to use the next TWO games to make a definitive answer on a project type player.

Yea of course, he should know the offense by now and be in sync with his team. why dont you get that? :wallbash:

What's absolutely astounding is that there are actually some who DON'T want to see how Brohm looks! :wallbash:

Give the guy a start, and lets see if there's any semblance of the former Heisman candidate...

and what if he struggles behind our sham of an o-line (just as Bledsoe, Losman, Edwards and Fitz have) ?

Does that mean he sucks ?

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't but I cannot imagine what an intelligent person could see out of him in 2 games without a real grasp on the gameplan (if we have one) that will tell you if he is any good or not.

If he happens to complete a pass or two and shows some "poise" there will be a large faction no this board annointing him as the next great one. If he struggles (which he most likely will) there will be a contingent on here claiming he is the second coming of Joe Dufek.

My point is that whatever he does over the last two games really has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not he will eventually be a good NFL QB. People need to relax and not make snap judgments.

That being said, if he completes 1 pass each to T.O. and Trent, I am ordering a Brohm jersey. Just kidding. Go Bills.

Misleading thread title. Is he starting? Or is ESPN saying he should?

It appears that hasn't been answered yet.

Oops! That's next year's thread. I'm getting ahead of myself.

What I don't understand is why make this guy the highest paid QB on the roster and not give him any snaps with the regular offense in practice. I can see both sides of the argument on why you would or wouldn't put the guy in live action at this point of the year.

But why in the world wouldn't you give him real practice time? Are they afraid of hurting Ryan's and Trent's feelings?