Incognito

dave mcbride

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got a good push in the run game and played to the whistle. I watched him most of the game and was impressed. He had a few pancake blocks out there. Imagine if he knew the offense. The penalty on Seau was not a terrible penalty; it does show he is being watched as it was behind the play.

Thought his run blocking was pretty good today. Saw him take on two guys a couple of times

and did well. The pass blocking by our OL was a mess as a whole.

Don't really care if he is a dirty player. We need someone willing to go out and smash the other

team in the mouth.

Some of you people have to be absolutely farking crazy if you thought this guy played like crap. When is the last time you saw one of our guards consistantly get to the second level? Incognito was better than Levitre or Wood (I know they are rookies and getting better) at blocking off the line, releasing that block and getting on another to spring our RB for more yards. I haven't seen a guard here do that since Rueben Brown. I do agree his pass blocking needs improvement.

For a guy who showed up 3 days ago and was thrown in the starting line-up, he did a very solid job.

RTB

I saw him make multiple blocks during plays..He was consistently blocking his man then going downfield to find another..We need more like him..Cant wait till next yr when we have a QB to protect to see how he handles a cheap shot player like wolfork... :doh:

AFN played the game over here so I got to stay up and watch another let down. All things considered he played OK. It seemed like the whole line does not speak the same language. One could forgive Cogs but the rest did not pick up the slack...but that has been happening all season so what is new. I think Cogs could be a force next year and if we can get Wood back and pick up a quality LT in FA, we might have an average to above average line. Does anyone know how long we have Cog under contract? GO BILLS

I think Cogs could be a force next year and if we can get Wood back and pick up a quality LT in FA, we might have an average to above average line. Does anyone know how long we have Cog under contract? GO BILLS

How many times have you seen this happen? It doesn't work this way. Generally speaking, if you want a quality LT you have to draft one very early and keep him in any way possible, be it the franchise tag or a huge contract.

he doesn't fit our mold. He's big and mean and very nasty and ill-tempered and hits very hard. Our offensive line has been a mix of gentle fellows who play the game in such a way that the cleaners don't have to work so hard to get their uniforms clean. Further I know from listening to the audio on most offensive players the linemen yell "Watch Out!!" very loudly as the defensive linemen rush by them. Incognito does not fit...He should be on some team that wants nasty offensive linemen so that they can go to the playoffs and superbowl. Not the Bills.

People in this town are so used to limp-wristed pansy athletes that when a guy comes in who is mean and nasty and was blocking players to the ground they think he sucks.

This means u: Roy, Connelly, well almost the whole Sabres team actually, Kawacki the tweeter queen Mitchell, Trent i love pink Edwards, and so on....

People in this town are so used to limp-wristed pansy athletes that when a guy comes in who is mean and nasty and was blocking players to the ground they think he sucks.

So true.

I'd take Incognito over any other lineman on the roster right now other than Levitre.

Incognito was a pile of refuse in St. Louis, and he's a pile of refuse in Buffalo. Same refuse, different city. Great pickup.

How many games did you watch in St.Louis. What do you know about the guy besides what you have heard. He was one of the only guys getting off his intitial block to get to the second level to hit an LB. Hangartner played exceptional to yesterday.

Can some people just never be satisfied???

Guest dog14787

Incognito strength and talent wise is the best O-linemen we have on the Bills roster and all you have to do is look at the guy and feel a little intimidated by him.

I'll take his mean streak and I really like this guy. :ph34r:

Anyone know what Kawika thinks of his first performance?

Kawika, via Twitter...suked balls, LOL, ROFLMAO, FML!!

In typical TBD fashion, people are ready to run him out of town already!!!

No denying the guy has talent. He has some issues. I think I'll give him until the end of the Atlanta game.

I was waiting for him to tell some of his new team mates they suck and then proceed to slap them around a little.

From your lips to God's ear. This offensive line could use some slapping around from lineman who really care about blocking people. Actually they have been getting slapped around all year by defensive linemen.

Guest dog14787
I thought he looked very good in run blocking. I kept my eye on him more than I usually do with lineman. He did a real nice job handing off blocks and moving forward to block the lb.

Incognito did a great job yesterday in my opinion, especially considering the young fella has only been in Buffalo a couple of days.

How many times have you seen this happen? It doesn't work this way. Generally speaking, if you want a quality LT you have to draft one very early and keep him in any way possible, be it the franchise tag or a huge contract.
Maybe not by FA, but sometimes you can find a team stupid enough to trade one away.

This is the first time I've ever replied on any board to anything. Dave's opinion on Incognito tells me his eyes aren't working like he thinks they are. He was a mauler I know we all aren't used to seeing our linemen move forward block a defensive lineman and then move on to get a linebacker. The block on Seau was one hand and on the side. The "two hands" in the middle of the back comment first made me raise and eyebrow then followed up with the calls went Buffalo's way singling out Reggie Corner pretty much told me this guys just an idiot.