Incognito

dave mcbride

Just my opinion. Butler will be back, maybe Wood. Levitre is a guard. The Bills committed money to all three of those guys plus Hangartner. Who is going to the bench? The guy is a free agent in 2 more weeks. So is TO. Wave goodbye.

you make good points, except that Incognito is a Restricted FA and Hangartner is older and has some back problems and Wood is a Center.

So Wood to Center, Levitre and Incognito at G, Butler at right tackle (until he is injured in week 2), and a LT to be named later. Hangartner to the bench.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you make good points, except that Incognito is a Restricted FA and Hangartner is older and has some back problems and Wood is a Center.

So Wood to Center, Levitre and Incognito at G, Butler at right tackle (until he is injured in week 2), and a LT to be named later. Hangartner to the bench.

Best post award goes tooo.... DrDankenstein!

Best guard play Iv'e seen since Ruben Brown left. Guy is a beast. Was helping chip the NT and getting to the second level on every running play. The offensive line play on the first drive was the best all season. They should have run the ball every down all game long. Wood and Levitre need to watch this guy and learn.

Best guard play Iv'e seen since Ruben Brown left. Guy is a beast. Was helping chip the NT and getting to the second level on every running play. The offensive line play on the first drive was the best all season. They should have run the ball every down all game long. Wood and Levitre need to watch this guy and learn.

QFT

Idk what your all smoking but the only positives in Sunday's game i saw was Richie's blocking. The guy is one of the better guards in the league. We'll see what happens.

Everyone is talking about how mean this guy is. When they showed hig mug, he just looks like some little fat porker kid with a few tattoos. He probably cries a lot. I hope he gets even meaner, but smarter.

He's got a baby face, but when you look below the neck, your perspective on the guy rapidly changes.

I wouldn't want to see him coming at me across the prison yard.

Guest dog14787
He's got a baby face, but when you look below the neck, your perspective on the guy rapidly changes.

I wouldn't want to see him coming at me across the prison yard.

lol, I hear ya buddy,

Incognito is one mean looking MOFO out there on the playing field and he needs to be Brohms bodyguard this coming up Sunday.

I really like this guy :oops:

He is a three game rental. Nothing more.

BINGO we have a winner here

This can probably be amended a bit to categorize him as rent to own, but the bottom line is that he is a rental made necessary by our host of injuries to men viewed as starters (Butler, Wood especially) and added to this our plan C (maybe plan D) Simmons also ends up on IR.

The questions regarding Incognito are:

1. How did he do here with almost no prep:

An answer not bad for the low standard of playing with virtually no prep in a different system. This is by no means great, He made a number of bad penalties and contributed a lot to the penalties which were an embarasment to the Bills this game.

Did he make this offense productive:

NO. Does anyone out there want to argue our O was productive

Did he produce and lead as an individual.

NO. The Bills and in particular the interior of the OL simply got overun by a Pats team that specifically milled around not establishing a position and simply put the young Bills OL and newby Incognito the test. The team ran fairly well but the pass rush produced critical sacks and ran the Bills QB out of the game twice.

Some liked his mauling style but overall simply dod not do it under extreme conditions,

Wait and see is the only intelligent thing to do, but contractually he already has one foot out the door ans unless he suddenly proves in the last two games he is a godsend he is gone.

The fact he may end up being a locker room divider almpst certainly mean he is likely gone for next season.