Is anyone excited for the game Sunday?

zow2

What a huge feather in the cap for Perry Fewell if he can end this silly losing streak vs. NE. It's a meaningful game for the Pats so it would be extra nice. There's not much talk on this board about the actual game?!? I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to watching it. I'm so sick of going to these Pats games at RWS and seeing Brady, Moss,, etc...just walk in like they own the place with their smug faces...do what they want, and then get on a plane with their W.

I hope the Bills make Brady VERY uncomfortable in the pocket and the weather is so bitter cold that the Pats just look lifeless out there while the Bills play out of their minds.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a huge feather in the cap for Perry Fewell if he can end this silly losing streak vs. NE. It's a meaningful game for the Pats so it would be extra nice. There's not much talk on this board about the actual game?!? I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to watching it. I'm so sick of going to these Pats games at RWS and seeing Brady, Moss,, etc...just walk in like they own the place with their smug faces...do what they want, and then get on a plane with their W.

I hope the Bills make Brady VERY uncomfortable in the pocket and the weather is so bitter cold that the Pats just look lifeless out there while the Bills play out of their minds.

That would be great if it was cold. I don't think the Pats* are used to playing in cold weather.

Ever been to Foxboro or Boston during the winter? No different from Buffalo.

Nah, don't you know that Buffalo is the only city where it gets cold out during the NFL season. The whole Eastern seabord(washington/baltimore/NYC/Boston) are going to get a foot of snow or more this weekend with the storm & that (*^*&%^$^#Peter King mentions of how bad our weather is going to be for the game this weekend, which looks like right now 30 & partly sunny with 8mph winds. FU King.

I've talked myself into being excited for it. I figure this and the Colts game are as close to playoff games as we get. Plus I just hate the pats so much, I want to see that confused look on belicheats face when he fails on another 4th down. Parrish is gonna break a punt for a TD this week. :thumbsup:

Nah, don't you know that Buffalo is the only city where it gets cold out during the NFL season. The whole Eastern seabord(washington/baltimore/NYC/Boston) are going to get a foot of snow or more this weekend with the storm & that (*^*&%^$^#Peter King mentions of how bad our weather is going to be for the game this weekend, which looks like right now 30 & partly sunny with 8mph winds. FU King.

But it's a Buffalo 30 and partly sunny. That's different.

anybody, like that idiot snorom that doesn't want the bills to win this game is not a true fan. F U to all the 'bills fans' hoping for tommy and belicheat to get a win here on our home turf. im ashamed to have bills-brothers that would hope for a thing like that. !@#$ YOU and choose another team, B word!

I'll watch but I sure as hell don't want them to win......

I'm all about draft position, and no I don't care what you think

I'll take a home victory @ the Ralph over those cheating ba$tards than a 2 more slots in the draft. Lets make some noise and frustrate the hell out of those cheaters.