Who misses McKelvin?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKelvin has shown flashes at times and went out way too early this year to be throwing the guy on the block. He could end up being an excellent CB in this league. I'll be glad to have him back with our team next year.

McKelvin has shown flashes at times and went out way too early this year to be throwing the guy on the block. He could end up being an excellent CB in this league. I'll be glad to have him back with our team next year.

I agree.......plus, he is a better kick returner than anyone we have on the roster.(i know he fumbled in week one)

We don't yert know what we have in this 1st round pick, but he's shown enough in the short time he's been on the field that I'm glad we have him.

He went out so early this season -and been lost in the ever-growing injured- that I can see where we've moved on. But only for this year.

Someone else mentioned in another thread, 'The Jauron Legacy: Outstanding DB'S'.

I do not, and if anyone (after Parrish) is trade bait it'd be him in my book.

I, for one, 100% agree.

I think McKelvin has a ton of skill, but I get tired of watching him (along with McGee) give up 15-yard completions underneath their coverage. For the amount the team is paying McKelvin, their getting far better value in Drayton Florence.

And for the amount their paying McGee, the team could've had much better value in Greer (assuming he stayed healthy).

However, McKelvin is an excellent kick returner...

I, for one, 100% agree.

I think McKelvin has a ton of skill, but I get tired of watching him (along with McGee) give up 15-yard completions underneath their coverage. For the amount the team is paying McKelvin, their getting far better value in Drayton Florence.

And for the amount their paying McGee, the team could've had much better value in Greer (assuming he stayed healthy).

However, McKelvin is an excellent kick returner...

Your crazy McGee is one of the best in the NFL

how low have we gotten as both a franchise and fans that we spend so much time calling out the actual talent on the team?

Lynch, Poz, McKelvin, Evans, etc.... all need to go according to this board. that sounds like a good solution. we should be much better without them.

how low have we gotten as both a franchise and fans that we spend so much time calling out the actual talent on the team?

Lynch, Poz, McKelvin, Evans, etc.... all need to go according to this board. that sounds like a good solution. we should be much better without them.

Good Post, I think some of the people on this board do not even UNDERSTAND football.