Marcus Stroud comments

Stroud performs week in week out he is not a problem, ever. He has credibility and therefore can say what he thinks. Nice to have a credible guy say something for once. Hear me, 'lil Donte?

Any DT who get serious minutes for a defense which yields 170 rushing yards per game is part of the problem. Run defense starts with the DL, and right now they're not good enough-all of them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The level of discourse and analysis in this thread is pretty low, sad to say. Poz is the only decent LB on the team, but he's actually probably a better OLB than MLB. He played OUTSIDE LINEBACKER in college, for God's sake. He's playing MLB for the Bills because they have no one else. Geez. I know I sound peevish, but these threads that criticize him seem to be populated by people who don't actually watch the games. Is he the second coming? No. But he's a legit NFL player, which is often hidden by the fact that he's playing alongside LBs who are not NFL LBs.

Poz is playing out of position. He'd be more effective on special teams. If he can stay in his lane, his problem with angles could be masked. And then he could still smoke two packs a day and be fresh in the 4th quarter.

Does Poz smoke?

If so that is absolutely ridiculous.

I still think POZ could become really good. He is still playing with one arm basically.Have any of you done alot of lifting,and you injure something.You just are not the same. Give him the offseason to get his strength back in the arm. And hey maybe he will be better outside.Bottom line is he still isnt up to strenght yet.

Ok, we ignore his rookie year and this year.

What about last year?

The level of discourse and analysis in this thread is pretty low, sad to say. Poz is the only decent LB on the team, but he's actually probably a better OLB than MLB. He played OUTSIDE LINEBACKER in college, for God's sake. He's playing MLB for the Bills because they have no one else. Geez. I know I sound peevish, but these threads that criticize him seem to be populated by people who don't actually watch the games. Is he the second coming? No. But he's a legit NFL player, which is often hidden by the fact that he's playing alongside LBs who are not NFL LBs.

The Bills almost never draft a guy to play his college position in the pros. That would be far too obvious.

Asked what position he would draft in the 1st round. He said MLB or OT. I wonder how old POZ feels about his comment. :lol:

When you have the worst run defense in the league the problem is generally with your MLB or your DTs (or both...) - what, did you think Stoud was going to say? I don't expect him to say they need to replace him or Williams...

Who gives crap what Stroud says? He needs to shut his mouth and earn some of his millions on the field instead of being the disappointment he has been this season. Maybe if he would stop a few runners inside, the MLB wouldn't be so overworked and need replaced in his opinion. It isn't like he is qualified to be a GM or even close.

Couldn`t have said it better :lol::wacko:

Who gives crap what Stroud says? He needs to shut his mouth and earn some of his millions on the field instead of being the disappointment he has been this season. Maybe if he would stop a few runners inside, the MLB wouldn't be so overworked and need replaced in his opinion. It isn't like he is qualified to be a GM or even close.

xactly. the way teams runs on us id say DT should be considered too.

Stroud's doubled on most plays. Teams respect Schobel and this year they have really started to respect Kyle Williams, but Stroud is our best DL.

Poz was a fan favorite coming out because he was from Penn St. Marv made ANOTHER bad pick when drafting Poz.

White people love white people. Go to any game in the NFL. Jerseys are always disproportionately slanted to the lower-talented Wayne Chrebets of the world.

Stroud's doubled on most plays. Teams respect Schobel and this year they have really started to respect Kyle Williams, but Stroud is our best DL.

So if three guys are solid on the DL, one of whom is apparently doubled, how does it happen that this team yields 170+ on average each week.

We like Stroud because he's a name guy and physically imposing. But he's not anchoring that DL as much as you're giving him credit. Far too many OL are moving him, and he's not double-teamed as much as we'd like to think.