Interview question I am faced with.....

The Poojer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chef, thanks for that....i had yet to google the question...that is outstanding advice that you gave.....

...thanks to all for the suggestions....it sounds like this job is mine to lose..but i have heard that before.

Do NOT follow Chef Jim's advice. :rolleyes:<_<:wallbash:

If you don't explicitly tell this dude that you refuse to wash his balls then you will regret it for a long time.

Yes but those balls qualify for double because the balls are both in the air and in the water (snow) at the same time.

Dude snow is not water until it melts which is basically never in Canada so you can't count double air. Plus it would only be 133.333333333% + a little bit air anyway. The other 66.66666666666+% is hydrogen.

how much 2 tons of gold costs

That's a very vague question.

Gold is typically measured in Troy ounces, not pounds or tons. Also, if it's verbal, is it a ton or tonne? Long ton, metric ton, etc.

Is there such a thing as a Troy ton? If not, how/when do you convert? FWIW, there's not 16 ounces in a Troy pound. 20?

IIRC, there's abit over 7 Troy ounces/avoir dupois (sp?) pound.

You have the potential to impress the interviewer, then again, you can make yourself look like an ass (like I likely did :rolleyes: ).

got a heads up on an interview question I will be facing....apparently they don't really want an answer, they simply want to see how I approach the answer....

'On any given day in July, how many golf balls are in the air at any one time....'

my thought process is that at any one time there are proabaly 18 balls in the air per golf course....(no balls in the air on par 3s, due to people on drivable greens, but 2 balls in the air on each par 5).....multiply that 18 times the number of golf courses in the US....

anyone have any more creative thoughts?

"any given number".