Any chance the Bills/KC game next week

That is good. Hopefully Gus Johnson is working the telecast, he will somehow make the game seem exciting & treat it like the AFC Championship game.

Parrish signals for the fair catch.. YEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW HE CAUGHT IT...WOOOOOOWWWWWWWW PARRRRIIIIISSSSHHHHHH HAULS IN THAT 46 YARD PUNT!!!!!!

I'm going to that game. Fortunately the whole family is coming in to KC. We might just skip the game.

Nothing like going in as a visitor to someone else's tailgate. I always meet a lot of good people when I go as the visitor. Sure there will be the d!cks but most of the time its good times. <_<

I'm pretty sure they usually never have a flex game Week 17, right?

It's the other way around. No teams are named for the final Sunday night game, they wait to determine the game with the best storyline. One year they thought it was Favre's last game & picked that one. Worse than just the night game, they can flex any 1:00 game to 4:00 if they want. In 2006 our last game (I started to say regular season, but with this team, this decade, that's redundant) was scheduled for 1:00 in Baltimore. I booked the last flight out of Baltimore, around 8-9 pm, giving me plenty of time to get from the stadium to the airport and through the gate after the game. They flexed it to 4:00, making my window of opportunity very tight to get to the airport. I ended up leaving with a few minutes left to assure I made my flight. So I know firsthand about final week flex scheduling.

It's the other way around. No teams are named for the final Sunday night game, they wait to determine the game with the best storyline. One year they thought it was Favre's last game & picked that one. Worse than just the night game, they can flex any 1:00 game to 4:00 if they want. In 2006 our last game (I started to say regular season, but with this team, this decade, that's redundant) was scheduled for 1:00 in Baltimore. I booked the last flight out of Baltimore, around 8-9 pm, giving me plenty of time to get from the stadium to the airport and through the gate after the game. They flexed it to 4:00, making my window of opportunity very tight to get to the airport. I ended up leaving with a few minutes left to assure I made my flight. So I know firsthand about final week flex scheduling.

Yeah you're right... I was thinking how they never have a MNF game Week 17.

I always have hoped I never get caught in a situation like yours due to the flex scheduling <_<

The ads...

Sominex.

Lunista.

Ambien.

Serta.

Too late for the cheesberger/pizza hawkers.

The usual beer folks.

No ads by the boner pill vendors. If she tries to stay up for the game, she will collapse early on.

Better watch out...one of the side effects of Lunesta is that you may feel like committing suicide....you might REALLY feel like committing suicide if you are forced to watch that game...